joined Jun 6, 2014

somewhere kuroko is crying

Someone didn't finish.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I lol'd at the title.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Kuroko was too late. She and Uiharu probably would've been included if she jumped in while the drug was in effect.

joined Oct 21, 2013

It just occurred to me that almost every railgun yuri doujin work involves drugs. lol

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It just occurred to me that almost every railgun yuri doujin work involves drugs. lol

With conveniently teleported vibrators a close second.

joined May 24, 2014

Didn't kuroko ended up in touma's harem? That's gotta sting

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pretty sure she doesn't. He shows up to rescue her after her fight with Aiko, but she still remains very much dedicated to Onee-sama.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Pretty sure she doesn't. He shows up to rescue her after her fight with Aiko, but she still remains very much dedicated to Onee-sama.

While I'm glad to hear that... it really is only a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

somewhere kuroko is crying

Someone didn't finish.

just finished it and technically I was right because when she was in the hall you can see some tears

This_i_dunno
joined Nov 23, 2014

What did I read?!? .-.

Guilty pleasure ;P

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

No wonder this was so familiar... I had deja vu from this one: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/05_super_electric_sex_canon

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

While I'm glad to hear that... it really is only a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

Basically this.
Its not like i would put it past the author

joined Jul 5, 2014

I actually stopped watching Railgun mid-way.
I haven't watched the original Index series, but decided to pick this up because of Kuroko. But after seeing how she was treated... yeah, it was just insulting. I figured where it was headed when they added Touma in - your typical harem lead who's worth about as much as a piece of cardboard. But hey, not seen the first, maybe he's a nice guy? But not worthy of a harem THAT fucking big.

Any show that has to resort to a one-sided yuri obsession as it's primary source of humor isn't worth watching, no matter how good the plot may be. Especially when you know that character that 'likes girls', will magically switch orientation and become just another generic harem slut. sigh

I mean, I really wouldn't mind if the issue was ACTUALLY addressed, I mean, Kuroko seriously shows that she loves Mikoto, and isn't just an obsessed fan-girl. But instead of discussing the matter, they keep it as comedy, and just have Mikoto electrocute her whenever she does something. Really pisses me off.

last edited at Nov 24, 2014 10:28AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^sending death threat to the author.

1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

I actually stopped watching Railgun mid-way.
I haven't watched the original Index series, but decided to pick this up because of Kuroko. But after seeing how she was treated... yeah, it was just insulting. I figured where it was headed when they added Touma in - your typical harem lead who's worth about as much as a piece of cardboard. But hey, not seen the first, maybe he's a nice guy? But not worthy of a harem THAT fucking big.

Any show that has to resort to a one-sided yuri obsession as it's primary source of humor isn't worth watching, no matter how good the plot may be. Especially when you know that character that 'likes girls', will magically switch orientation and become just another generic harem slut. sigh

I mean, I really wouldn't mind if the issue was ACTUALLY addressed, I mean, Kuroko seriously shows that she loves Mikoto, and isn't just an obsessed fan-girl. But instead of discussing the matter, they keep it as comedy, and just have Mikoto electrocute her whenever she does something. Really pisses me off.

couldn't agree enough on this ..
this comment is pure gold bless you

joined Aug 7, 2020

if only kuroko made it a few minutes earlier

To reply you must either login or sign up.