Forum › knight heron discussion

joined Dec 30, 2018

Damn Knight Heron really just decided to blast my depressed ass with 8 sweet and warm yuri oneshots on 15th of december

Six of these went straight to my favourites thanks for making my day better!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Surprised how long it took too see more of Knight Heron here. They have like an hundred of translation on mangadex at this point

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Surprised how long it took too see more of Knight Heron here. They have like an hundred of translation on mangadex at this point

Dynasty request system is a turn off for some peoples. Not being able to upload your workdirectly and having to go by request to mods can be seen as a pain by some.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I'll be handling Knight Heron's releases on Dynasty for the time being. It may take some time for me to bring over the series they're working on, though.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Given that we don't host much of their work, you should definitely check out all the good stuff Knight Heron is working on over at MangaDex!

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 1:14PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Heck yeah. I also love the little info pages at the end of each chapter. That's dedication right there.

joined May 23, 2015

Oh hey you can fav scanlators too.. yoink.

joined Sep 26, 2021

FYI, the discord link is broken (probably because it's missing the https:// part).

I01_rx-0-unicorn-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-sci-fi-anime-mecha-galaxy-anime
joined May 26, 2020

Man I love knight heron

To reply you must either login or sign up.