Forum › One Hour of Love Is a Thousand Years of Loneliness discussion

joined Dec 30, 2018

Yay its poprication i really like this author!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was nice :) Now I just need to be able to read the rest of wahh! And I wouldnt really call that much of a spoiler.. that Reimu comes back? Did anyone expect her to die in wahh lol?

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 5:56PM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Poprication delivering quality goods as always, mixing in that classic style with tidbits from canon. Marisa does worry about Reimu a lot, now that I think about it- as her childhood friend, one would imagine that she knows perfectly how strong Reimu is, but there's also probably a ton of times she's seen Reimu fly off to fight some unimaginable deity without knowing how it'll turn out. Underneath the impulsive façade, she cares a lot more than she lets on, just as Reimu's more detached than she seems underneath her initial fussiness. The best part of the ship is how deeply emotional these cool incident-solvers get when it comes to each other- Reimu wandering around morosely after Marisa disappears in CDS was pretty cute in a depressing kind of way (her ribbon actually starts to obey the laws of physics and droop), and I can't wait for them to be reunited.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Cute

joined Jul 22, 2014

Adorable cheesy as!

joined Jul 12, 2020

Poprication delivering quality goods as always, mixing in that classic style with tidbits from canon. Marisa does worry about Reimu a lot, now that I think about it- as her childhood friend, one would imagine that she knows perfectly how strong Reimu is, but there's also probably a ton of times she's seen Reimu fly off to fight some unimaginable deity without knowing how it'll turn out. Underneath the impulsive façade, she cares a lot more than she lets on, just as Reimu's more detached than she seems underneath her initial fussiness. The best part of the ship is how deeply emotional these cool incident-solvers get when it comes to each other- Reimu wandering around morosely after Marisa disappears in CDS was pretty cute in a depressing kind of way (her ribbon actually starts to obey the laws of physics and droop), and I can't wait for them to be reunited.

May I ask what CDS is, please?

joined Sep 15, 2013

I actually looked it up after reading that comment too lol, they're referring to Cheating Detective Satori (a fairly recent official manga). Said scene happens in chapter 7.

last edited at Jun 4, 2021 1:49AM

joined Jul 12, 2020

I actually looked it up after reading that comment too lol, they're referring to Cheating Detective Satori (a fairly recent official manga). Said scene happens in chapter 7.

Ah, thank you. I also read that too. Sadly that the manga is drop due to the artist's bad health.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

its just a prank bro :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.