Forum › Girls' Education discussion

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

Very cute and I loved the bold lead!

joined Jun 18, 2020

Ikumi: "I went to a girls' school, I had no opportunities to kiss anyone!"

Me: "Well, actually..."

Manabu: "Well, actually..."

It's nice when the characters are on the same wavelength as you, huh?

The main argument in favor of separate education (boys study separately from girls, girls study separately from boys) is the puberty of adolescents. As a rule, from the ninth grade, young people begin to show interest in issues that are far from mathematics and literature. Young people are not interested in learning, they do not do homework, they buy essays from sites like [link removed], which provides not only quality essays at low prices, but also other types of papers. The emotional background in adolescence rolls over, and adolescents are no longer interested in scientific subjects because a beautiful girl or handsome guy is sitting at a nearby desk, who is an object of adoration and who at the same time distracts from learning. Teenagers do not have the opportunity to concentrate when there are a lot of people of the opposite sex in the class, and the hormonal background is unstable. But if a teenager is surrounded exclusively by persons of the same gender, the chances of mastering the material increase dramatically.

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 12:45PM by OrangePekoe

joined Jul 26, 2016

^ yeah you're gonna want to start citing sources because an awful lot of that sounds like, to be quite blunt about it, stereotyped bullshit.

Also myopically focused on pure academia while entirely ignoring the arguably far more important part of social learning. Artificially separating the sexes, thus depriving them of casual and natural daily contact with each other, during what are still very much formative phases of growth isn't going to help anyone develop a healthy and nuanced idea of the opposite sex. One only learns how to be around people by being around people, and gaps left by ignorance are filled with superstition and bullshit.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 8:08AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That sounds like a another very smart bot to me.

joined Jun 18, 2020

^ yeah you're gonna want to start citing sources because an awful lot of that sounds like, to be quite blunt about it, stereotyped bullshit.

Also myopically focused on pure academia while entirely ignoring the arguably far more important part of social learning. Artificially separating the sexes, thus depriving them of casual and natural daily contact with each other, during what are still very much formative phases of growth isn't going to help anyone develop a healthy and nuanced idea of the opposite sex. One only learns how to be around people by being around people, and gaps left by ignorance are filled with superstition and bullshit.

There is no neutral position in this case. There are only two of us human beings: a man and a woman. And the Personality develops in comfortable conditions. So this is an independent choice for everyone - in which environment they are comfortable growing. Probably, children with the usual hormonal background will be better off in the classroom where both girls and boys study, because such children will be able to get all the necessary communication skills, social communication, and at the same time not suffer from a complete shift of attention from study to the opposite sex. For those children whose hormonal background is heavy and sexually active, it would be better to limit themselves to the opposite sex in school, and to develop the ability to communicate with people somewhere outside of school.

Opponents of separate education call much more reasons why you do not need to separate young men and women. The essence of all the arguments comes down to one thing - a decrease in social activity in general and a lack of communication skills with the opposite sex in particular. You just mentioned that.

I also agree with your opinion, and I also believe that in mixed classes, teenagers learn to solve problems together, understand and respect each other's thinking and worldviews, which will be useful to them in adulthood when they start working in a mixed team. Therefore, from the point of view of later life, instruction in mixed classes is much better, but I repeat that mixed education is better for ordinary children who do not have extra activity in terms of sex.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Credits Page: Don't fuck fictional students.

YOU DO NOT CONTROL ME.

Currently says "Don't fuck your students"

If puberty is too distracting for teens, clearly they should be encouraged to hook up and get it out of their system!

joined Jun 21, 2020

I see separate education as a step back, it is so not right and sexism at all. It is deeply in some traditional/religious community, where this practice exists for a hundred years. But today, when the world is so global we can`t ignore the social practice which is much more needed. For example, we had so great discussion about Tamas in online class yesterday with both boys and girls. Today we should teach to live and share one world altogether and accept each other, but not light up the differences as difficulties. I prepared for my classes with [link removed] site where you can find many useful posts. Also, there are a lot of book summaries, so I found about the Tamas, but also there are many summaries on gender, educational topics. You better find it out!

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 12:45PM by OrangePekoe

Screen%20shot%202018-04-15%20at%2012.25.03%20am
joined Mar 29, 2015

I was unaware that I was capable of laughing like an old man up until this point.

joined May 25, 2019

First time I saw a character that really looked like a man in a manga in a way that it didn't seemed cheated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.