Daily dose of sweetness, yes

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Cute (but also toxic).

joined Jun 1, 2016

the start of a cute and slightly toxic relationship

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Kinda possessive but its cool because it all worked out in the end :)

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I've never understood what was so cute about possessiveness and jealousy, but it's such a common and popular trope that I guess maybe it's just me who's missing something

I've never understood what was so cute about possessiveness and jealousy, but it's such a common and popular trope that I guess maybe it's just me who's missing something

People like feeling desired and needed.

joined Oct 6, 2020

Watching the anime, I've always wondered just how the hell did Yuu ever put up with Ayumu's possessiveness and codependency? How did she even stay calm through every single of Ayumu's outbursts? Then episode 12 hit and I realized that Yuu was actually enabling it.

YuuPomu isn't exactly healthy, Ayumu can't share and Yuu can't let go, but it is interesting that a relationship like this actually exists within Love Live.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

YuuPomu isn't exactly healthy, Ayumu can't share and Yuu can't let go, but it is interesting that a relationship like this actually exists within Love Live.

YuuPomu is the greatest thing since slice bread, first time that a drama actually got me in love live, not gonna lie you watanabe made me tear a little but that was it and i didnt really feel anything about kotori

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

Really cute and sweet. I'm glad that almost every episode is out and i can finally binge watch new LL season.

joined Mar 29, 2020

Watching the anime, I've always wondered just how the hell did Yuu ever put up with Ayumu's possessiveness and codependency? How did she even stay calm through every single of Ayumu's outbursts? Then episode 12 hit and I realized that Yuu was actually enabling it.

It's not exactly that Ayumu can't share Yu. It's deeper than that. You see, Ayumu also has confidence issues and always seeked validation. And who else could she trust to give her that but Yu? So it's not that she doesn't want to take her to herself, but more like she's afraid that if Yu ever pursues this dream that Yu wouldn't have space for Ayumu anymore.

Plus, throughout the episode, we see that Ayumu was wrong. She realizes that other people do care for her besides Yu. So now she doesn't know what to do because she's seriously never cared about anyone but Yu before. And now even she is wondering that now that she's actually starting to love being a school idol without Yu that she won't have much time for Yu anymore.

Haha sorry for my long message! Just wanted to give my two cents on the whole drama ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.