Forum › Ayana x Female President Compilation discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I've never even heard of Caligula Effect before, but this is pretty nice. Also apparently Ayana is a canon lesbian and female protagonist-only romance option - extra nice!

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Oh wow, Caligula Effect? Really did not expect that.

The gameplay gets dull after a couple hours and difficulty goes back and forth between brain dead easy and holy shit hard, but the soundtrack is full of bangers and the characters are pretty nice. Even the antagonists get a lot of fleshing out to explain why they do the things they do. Ayana is as far as I remember the only official lesbian romance option, her backstory is pretty messed up and it explains why she has a severe case of androphobia. Some other girls have some subtext, but a lot of it ends more with a best friends kinda relationship. I bought it on sale, though, wouldn't buy it at full price.

Also, you can send that "the moon is beautiful" text to every character, it's pretty fun seeing how they react.

last edited at Dec 14, 2020 10:33PM

joined Aug 19, 2018

Thank you for this yuri of an underrated JRPG that only I have played scanlators.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

This was cute and made me Google the game, which seems to be quite interesting. I might watch a YouTube playthrough or something similar. Props to the scanlators for translating stuff about underrated, slightly-obscure works, though- it's really nice to see some diversity in terms of fanworks.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Based game and based pairing. Kind of a pain to platinum, but it is a tadashi satomi game.

joined Sep 18, 2018

I wonder if the female president, unlike this piece, was also the developer in the company that made μ who had trouble dealing with people (coupled with an inferiority complex too) and escaped into their programmed world like in the anime with another person's looks (TWEWY much?). This one shows her as a JK for an age-gap trope, but she'd be an adult as well if the anime was the reality of the situation regardless of gender.

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 6:59AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

A Caligula Effect doujin?? Nice! Didn't think I'd ever see one here, but it was a good surprise.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Hard to find the bloody game sigh.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I longed for this blessings

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I played this when it came out on Steam but stopped (and refunded) a few hours in because it seemed like it won't deliver on the yuri (plus the gameplay wasn't that hot). Glad to see that I was wrong. Might pick it up again when I get the chance.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

this makes me want to replay the game xD

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Nice, the game unfortunelly don`t had the famous that deserve, or maybe for the best?
Female protagonist was the best choice for this franchise and Ayana was very close to become her lover, thought

20200928_020352-min
joined Sep 8, 2020

Never thought I'd see this game again...

Unfortunate that Ayana was the only option in terms of yuri, some of the other girls were petty cute compared to her

EDIT: I made this comment before reading and I retract my previous statements she's pretty cute

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 11:10PM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I wonder if the female president, unlike this piece, was also the developer in the company that made μ who had trouble dealing with people (coupled with an inferiority complex too) and escaped into their programmed world like in the anime with another person's looks (TWEWY much?). This one shows her as a JK for an age-gap trope, but she'd be an adult as well if the anime was the reality of the situation regardless of gender.

They said in an interview that the anime protagonist was separate from the video game one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.