Forum › Arknights!

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Got Manticore from the recruit today. Real surprise since I've been doing blank recruits (without using tag).
Well now I can use that alt I bought last CC! She looks interesting too. MIght raise her after I'm done with Siege.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Here's an interesting article on Beeswax, and all of her references to Egyptian mythology, including where her name comes from and what the hieroglyphics on her obelisk mean.

Also some statistics from the Fungimist event, showing how many bosses were beaten, how many credits were earned, etc.

last edited at Dec 1, 2020 3:46AM

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

ON the side of physical merch, put in a pre-order for Eyajafalla's Nendoroid. She'll be my second Arknights nendo, the first being W, when she shows up at my doorstep probably some time.
The other AK nendos I missed POs on, so gonna have to find em the hard way...

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Just found out that a few chapters of the official comic anthology got translated (on mangadex). There's some shipping fuel in there especially with this HoshiChen moment. I'd rather have Ch'en princess carry a certain dragon but I have to admit that moment is cute. Also Mostima x Exu kabedon.

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 2:03AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

You are all rolling?! I'm saving everything for anniversary. No way I'm getting fecked by the gacha again!

M2'd Utage, she's still fun. Hellagur would be nice tho.
Already cleared shop, just missing the granny tokens.

Also Mostima x Exu kabedon.

Daaaaaaaamn!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Hellagur would be nice tho.

He spooked me twice instead of 6 stars I actually wanted. One of them being Nian. I'd gladly swap with you.

Already cleared shop, just missing the granny tokens.

I cleared entire shop today, including furniture. Really wished they'd add more mats after all.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

It think I spent too much sanity on the shop. Tomorrow I'll be able to clear it with just the free stuff alone. I might run some of the shop cert nodes to work toward my third Breeze. Can clear SK-4 with autobattle easily. SK-5 however is a crapshoot on whether or not the autobattle screws up or not.

Also Exusiai and Girl Doctor

last edited at Dec 3, 2020 12:29AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Seems like there will be a Rhine Lab mini event for CN. I'm excited for the lore on this one. And here's fanart of my favorite Rhine Lab couple

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Seems like there will be a Rhine Lab mini event for CN. I'm excited for the lore on this one. And here's fanart of my favorite Rhine Lab couple

I've been looking forward to a Rhine Lab event too. So I'm assuming that's Saria on the right (is she getting a new outfit already?) and Kafka in the front left, so that just leaves whoever the girl on the far left and the guy in the far back. At first I thought that might be Mountain but his outfit and hair don't really seem to fit.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I've been looking forward to a Rhine Lab event too. So I'm assuming that's Saria on the right (is she getting a new outfit already?) and Kafka in the front left, so that just leaves whoever the girl on the far left and the guy in the far back. At first I thought that might be Mountain but his outfit and hair don't really seem to fit.

I actually thought the other girl is Ifrit until I realized she has no horns. I do agree the big guy in the middle is probably Mountain. Other comments seem to agree too. Also apparently CN will be getting interludes Operator Records as well. Sadly the requirements mean none for the robots :(

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Apparently the Rhine Lab event is possibly going to be a prison break of Mountain and it might be a flashback event since Saria is there. I believe the event takes place in Columbia and that's where Saria used to be so it'll be interesting to see her backstory from before she was in Rhine Lab, or maybe she's undercover??? I have no clue but I'm still interested regardless.

joined Jul 26, 2016

If memory serves Rhine is based in Columbia... probably where she worked before getting employed by Shady Medicals R Usthat company. Would certainly make sense for them to hire people with prison/security industry background for similar posts.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Time to counter attack with some Silence x Ptilopsis.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Time to counter attack with some Silence x Ptilopsis.

That reminds me, I once saw an angsty one-sided Silence x Ptilopsis comic but I have no idea where it is now.

Small heads up, Darknights' Memoir should be coming up relatively soon. According to Gamepress, there will be high drop rates for Sugar Packs, Loxic Kohls, and Oriron Clusters. So if you don't desperately need Loxic Kohls right now, it might be better to stock up on Grindstones instead.

joined May 28, 2016

Sideroca's sword reminds me of the one Cloud used in Final Fantasy... Hopefully the event won't be too hard.

On an unrelated note why does Ifrit sound much older than she looks?

joined Jul 26, 2016

On an unrelated note why does Ifrit sound much older than she looks?

Because she actively tries to? Kid goes out of her way to affect a tough and abrasive image, by and large.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Small heads up, Darknights' Memoir should be coming up relatively soon. According to Gamepress, there will be high drop rates for Sugar Packs, Loxic Kohls, and Oriron Clusters. So if you don't desperately need Loxic Kohls right now, it might be better to stock up on Grindstones instead.

Darknights just got confirmed. Cutter from the Darknights banner just got announced.

joined May 28, 2016

Darknights just got confirmed. Cutter from the Darknights banner just got announced.

Where? There's no notice in-game nor can I find a mention of it on their twitter account. Merely having a character from an event banner doesn't necessarily mean the event itself is happening.

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ Uh... having a character from an event banner DOES mean that the event itself will be happening though.

joined May 28, 2016

Then why not just say there's going to be the event. Also look at this guy's luck it's almost unbelievable.

joined Jul 26, 2020

It's building hype? They've always teased events like this by releasing operators on the banners first.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I really like these two images Ifrit and her family and Mephisto and Faust.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So, my recruitments finished and I saw I got Defense + Survival together. Ngl, I just had a very unpleasant experience, so I really needed that + my luck with tags was terrible for past month or 2.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Got Specter... time to grind and promote her to e2.

joined May 28, 2016

Are you going to bring Skadi along to grind with her?

To reply you must either login or sign up.