Forum › Hello Melancholic discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Both were cute, but the guest artist's part was great. Like someone already mentioned, Yuna's pretty OOC in the main work so it threw me off. The guest work reminds of me of how the VN's atmosphere was. The plot was brief yet charming, and I really liked the sketchy art style. Ugh this couple is so cute.

Oh I happened to have reread this today
Hina' kinda out of character as well, I don't think she'd accept a request from feeling bad tbh, she turned down the two senpai like, 3-4 quite easily, That's just how Hina is.
Hina has more typical expressions in the second part as well. In general, the second part's representation of the characters was just better than the first. The body proportions too

last edited at May 18, 2016 3:20AM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Shouldn't there be an ano x nena tag?
Ano's my favorite gal so I look for works with her in it a lot, she's just too cuuuute~

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

Personally, I love it. Not nearly enough awkward Yuna in the VN!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Both stories made me believe in Yuna x Hina much more than the VN ever did at least. For how great all the side-pairings were, I could never quite get into Yuna's own love story.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ano x Nena needed. Lots of people think they're a bad ship - just a pair the spares, but I wonder. They're unpaired for a reason, probably. I like the idea I saw somewhere that Ano should be main girl in KSotR II. Bring back the ghosts for a visit, they won't need to micromanage Ano she's already a yuri fujoshi.

Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Wasn't Ano meant to be ace in the VN? I mean, she does say she's «not into 3d» when Nena jokes about shipping her with Yuna.

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

uff, that was pretty cute n hot

To reply you must either login or sign up.