Forum › Yama Shigure discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yea... Can't enjoy this, it's messed up.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I have trouble getting into the whole idea of Kantai Collection in the first place, and sibling NTR on top of that doesn't help.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Just who do you love after all, Yamashilo?

Cheshire Cat
Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

Herself (lol).

joined Apr 14, 2013

I dont mind this XD

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I love you, thats why im going to pledge my life to protect the other girl and have sex with her while you watch but dont worry i still love you
UUUUGGHHHHHHH

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Is this some sort of...Cheated ?
Man...I not quite enjoy this although the arts really turn me on. But thank you anyway .

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love you, thats why im going to pledge my life to protect the other girl and have sex with her while you watch but dont worry i still love you
UUUUGGHHHHHHH

I suppose it could have been the other way around, where she took on the responsibility of having sex with Fusuo and does it solely out of obligation, and genuinely fell in love with Shigure at some point. Read that way, she may not be able to get out of the other obligation and is stuck in that pattern, which would be a very Japanese sort of story in the end.

Doesn't necessarily make it better from a NTR point of view, but it does make for a more interesting story.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

UUUUGGHHHHHHH

+1.

I
joined May 21, 2014

I have trouble getting into the whole idea of Kantai Collection in the first place, and sibling NTR on top of that doesn't help.

I don't think it classified as NTR if there is no jealously it is kind more of 2 girls harem.

I
joined May 21, 2014

UUUUGGHHHHHHH

+1.

I assume that yuri fan girl have aversion with cheating while male reader aversion more on intrusive male character in yuri story.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

UUUUGGHHHHHHH

+1.

I assume that yuri fan girl have aversion with cheating while male reader aversion more on intrusive male character in yuri story.

To tell you the truth, I'm a guy and the one I was replying to is a girl. A real-life yuri girl, on top of that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, looking more carefully at the story it's interesting how Yamashiro talks to each of her partners. With Shigure she says "I love you" several times and speaks of her being lovely and adorable. But with Fusuo, she only speaks in terms of duty and "cleansing impurity", nothing emotional at all. Her heart doesn't really seem to be in it with Fusuo the way it is with Shigure, and it seems like it it were a matter of choice she'd only be with the latter.

So maybe not as NTR as it seems? Or at least NTR with some depth to it in any case.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

NTR in my yuri? No thank you.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Actually, looking more carefully at the story it's interesting how Yamashiro talks to each of her partners. With Shigure she says "I love you" several times and speaks of her being lovely and adorable. But with Fusuo, she only speaks in terms of duty and "cleansing impurity", nothing emotional at all. Her heart doesn't really seem to be in it with Fusuo the way it is with Shigure, and it seems like it it were a matter of choice she'd only be with the latter.

So maybe not as NTR as it seems? Or at least NTR with some depth to it in any case.

That's what I was thinking and it would make more sense.
Also at the point where Shigure was getting off to Fusou and Yamashiro was a tad messed up so this whole thing threw me for a loop.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's what I was thinking and it would make more sense.
Also at the point where Shigure was getting off to Fusou and Yamashiro was a tad messed up so this whole thing threw me for a loop.

I can kinda see it in context, less getting off on them as trying to block out the fact that it's Fusuo. A painful version of a pleasurable act, but if she wants to be with Yamashiro then it's the price she must pay. Steep as it is.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Them(?)

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I don't get an NTR feel off of this, but it still bothers me.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

yeah I thought the whole kinda I love you but let me sleep with her thing was pretty stupid myself it makes me really annoyed because tomo is a great a mangaka

last edited at Jul 18, 2014 12:03PM

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

My heart...

joined Apr 12, 2014

I loved it

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

this was too sad

joined Oct 25, 2010

I enjoy your work very much! You are an awesome artist and storyteller. Thanks for all of your beautiful stories. I am very old 63 y.o. and I always feel happy when I read your works. I feel like dreams can come true if your love shines through you true and strong for the world to see.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Shigure is caring being. She wants to protect the smiles of those she loves. Even if it means to being in battle and waiting for her beloved , she is fine with being outside and quietly protecting her own on the periphery.

To reply you must either login or sign up.