Forum › My Troublesome Girlfriend discussion

i thought it was a sequel for the previous one but this is also very nice uwu

Isn’t it a continuation from all the previous chapters?

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

I believe this is alternate universe

everything aside,sensei is so cute without glasses

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Wow. So wholesome.
Tame MOB-sensei is cute.

When Saaya apologized and appeased MOB I was screaming internally. That was so sweet. I can't--

Dynasty2
joined Sep 6, 2020

I believe this is alternate universe

I don't think it is, actually. When Sensei says that she would have loved to know Saaya when she was young, she is clearly teasing her (she makes "fu fu" right after), because obviously nobody knew they were seeing each other back then, so they have to pretend they didn't know each other. It's a sort of an internal joke, I think.
They have been together for some time, if they live together, so probably Negom has just made a jump in the future, some time later the series' finale, imagining how their story would have progressed when it wouldn't have been illegal anymore.

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 10:58AM

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

Daaaammn, I just peaced it together. I always thought MOB Sensei was hot but more than that, she looks exactly like my middle school music teacher (I should go visit her some of these days).

E66bc51e9d7f5d6a1d5d0b69b0300450
joined Aug 6, 2018

We need Babies from Mob Sensei xD ,maybe if happening in the future

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Ahhhh wholesome~

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Thank you Negom.

joined Feb 28, 2018

Looks like Hana left that deadbeat for Homare. Clearly this is the best timeline. ...This is what happens when you aren't there when your wife gives birth George.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Looks like Hana left that deadbeat for Homare. Clearly this is the best timeline. ...This is what happens when you aren't there when your wife gives birth George.

Wait, he's really the father? I haven't finished Hugtto.

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 4:33PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I prefer to think Homare was the "dad" all along and Hana never was in a relationship with George. George is a fucking creep imo.

Wait, he's really the father? I haven't finished Hugtto.

The real dad was never revealed, though there's a guy in the last episode who is implied to be the dad (he's shown with Hana's parents).

joined Jul 18, 2019

The chads at the end startled me. xD

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

It’s amazing how much has Saaya grown up.
She’s not longer the innocent angel who didn’t knew much about sex and was probably always a bottom. I like the change ;)

joined Feb 21, 2019

"I don't want us to be mad, let's talk about this" <---- this right here is why I so much prefer adult relationship manga, cause authors have characters (most of the time) acting like adults who can do basic human communication and work on their relationship

meanwhile, freaking highschool drama where humans are unable to talk to one another or dumb misunderstandings... just ugh :/

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 2:33AM

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

I really like Mob Sensei in her artwork

To reply you must either login or sign up.