Forum › A Succubus Yuri Story discussion

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So when is the next chapter going to be?

When the author starts working on the next book. They typically aim to have the book ready for the next big convention, but given current events, there's no telling when that'll be.

joined May 30, 2020

Wholesome. But kinda too wholesome for a succubus story.

About that...

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

... I’m hoping for a poly ending, but, I assume that I’ll just get disappointed again...

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

... I’m hoping for a poly ending, but, I assume that I’ll just get disappointed again...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

From Mangadex

On July 29th 2020, the author announced they no longer have plans to update this series, and that it would instead be rebooted in the Dengeki Daoh magazine under the title "Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss wo Shita", with a slightly altered story and character design.

https://shira-tama-moti.fanbox.cc/posts/1222597

From Mangadex
On July 29th 2020, the author announced they no longer have plans to update this series, and that it would instead be rebooted in the Dengeki Daoh magazine under the title "Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss wo Shita", with a slightly altered story and character design.

https://shira-tama-moti.fanbox.cc/posts/1222597

Thanks for the information.

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

thats a shame

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

There's a pocky kiss tag?

Hitoshi%20sugoroku
joined Aug 14, 2019

And you want me to forget you shamed it up with some kind of weird NTR

How Dissapointing -Gunter(Fire Emblem Fates)

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

Oh dear God wtf

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Well, that took an unexpectedly ntr'ish turn. Real "friend" move there Suwa.

It lacks the feel since prior character development was too shallow, but I think it still warrants the tag.

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 12:39PM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I was so disappointed that I hear this was completed, but know there's more makes my day so much better!!!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Somehow felt uneasy the entire time.

Magnum
joined Dec 2, 2016

I have a soft spot for osananajimi(childhood friends) and i love it when they get with the protagonist, cuz why does x bitch who juste met him/her gets to have the "for-ever-after" instead of the friend who has always been there for the protagonist?

Anyways, im rooting for the childhood friend route.

To reply you must either login or sign up.