Forum › Notes From The Garden Of Lilies discussion

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Has anyone else read the raws for the Shinobu extra? I can't wait for that to be translated. Looks adorable.

I did.. Although I don't know how to read it, but I can get the story... Cute :)

joined Apr 8, 2013

Why must thy make the new chapter so short? I like the mood though、with a really good cliff hanger.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

a month and a half between 8 and 7, and 7 and web04 which i think was chapter 6. doesn't look good :(

Thanks for pointing that out. I was totally derping earlier - could've sworn chapters 7 and 8 were released within a month of each other! Oh well. Tsubomi's got some other decent stuff on their web comic, so I'll just have to make do...

While I appreciate the friendship focus, the drama lately has gotten away a bit from what I felt was the best part of the series, which was the dialogue and character interaction. I really want to see Fujiwara and Yuri interacting again soon.

Seriously now. The first three chapters promised me at least a volume's worth of priceless FujiYuri antics! There've still been some good moments, but we're a full two chapters away from any serious teasing.

And @whoever was asking, I've read the Shinobu extra. Pretty good stuff all around.

joined Jul 21, 2011

This is a really interesting and i think fujiwara should have long hair! >w<

If you think that, you are missing the point of the story.

871052-capture43_super
joined Feb 26, 2012

I find it ,excuse my language,fucking awesome How fast you release the chapters
I miss an end for 'prism' But tis magna is just as good, i would defintely Buy it like 'citrus'
Keep up the great wiork !!!!

joined Feb 1, 2013

Whait, what ?

What does hair lenght have anything to do with understanding the story ?

joined Nov 30, 2011

Whait, what ?

I dunno... could have something to do with them being "the same." One having longer hair than the other could turn this into something entirely different... Possibly O_o

joined Apr 3, 2013

Whait, what ?

See how the 'hime cut' (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HimeCut) usually fits with ojou characters (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ojou). Basically, "ojou-sama" characters usually have long (elegant, flowing) hair.

Since Fujiwara's story is basically how sick she is of that image of her, she probably wouldn't want to play to that image even more.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Ok... but is Tsubomi gonna release anything tomorrow?!? I'm confused... I know that Yuri Project has caught up with the Japanese releases (except for some extra things in the tankoubon) but is MrE talking only about Notes or all of Tsubomi's series?

I think MrE mixed up something. Tsubomi was published bimonthly, it isn't anymore unfortunately. Webcomics are on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month. What will be released however isn't clearly scheduled, there are at best some observable patterns (Another Kiss monthly, Secret Recipe was bimonthly and so on). So no, we have no idea when the next chapter will come out and whether it'll be the last. We only know volume 2 will be out in mid June so the last chapter will be released sometime before then.

joined Feb 18, 2013

Has anyone else read the raws for the Shinobu extra? I can't wait for that to be translated. Looks adorable.

Where can I get it? :D

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Where can I get it? :D

http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/5924.html

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Ok... but is Tsubomi gonna release anything tomorrow?!? I'm confused... I know that Yuri Project has caught up with the Japanese releases (except for some extra things in the tankoubon) but is MrE talking only about Notes or all of Tsubomi's series?

I think MrE mixed up something. Tsubomi was published bimonthly, it isn't anymore unfortunately. Webcomics are on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month. What will be released however isn't clearly scheduled, there are at best some observable patterns (Another Kiss monthly, Secret Recipe was bimonthly and so on). So no, we have no idea when the next chapter will come out and whether it'll be the last. We only know volume 2 will be out in mid June so the last chapter will be released sometime before then.

Me mixing up things?
Never.
I've been known to be wrong on scheduled stuff 90% of the time anyway \o/

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I really love this one. It is yuri with yaoi traits, which makes it even more original and interesting. Noble girl/common girl relationship - I need more. :D

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks forward to MOAR MIND GAEMZ.

last edited at May 1, 2013 10:28AM

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

... One week... One more week 'til the next chapter is released in japanese...... A little after that YP will have the translation, BUT I'M NOT READING THE RAW OR THE TRANSLATION CUZ THEN I'LL FEEL CHEATED WHEN THE REAL THING GETS DONE, then... yes, then after that YP will release the real thing and I will be fucking ecstatic... Just a little longer... Only a little... Don't give in to reading the raws... Have patience...

I empathize with you completely. Evidence above.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I need more! I went straight to safe.yuriproject to get more... Anything related! saw the chapter about Yuri's friend relationship, the comments... Even the little cameo in the other work by Suga Atsushi (first love).

I've never felt this excited with a manga! (not since hayate x blade... too bad it stopped) and LOVE the characters.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Ah, yes. I already read the raws for Shinobu's story BUT I WISH I DIDN'T CUZ I DON'T FUCKING KNOW JAPANESE AND NOW I FEEL CHEATED AND GAAAAAAAAAAAH I NEED TO ENROLL IN A LANGUAGE COURSE!!!

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Control your impulses :P

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

One more week 'til the next chapter is released in japanese...

Wish I could share your optimism.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

One more week 'til the next chapter is released in japanese...

Wish I could share your optimism.

And I wish you would change your avatar.

Only kidding. Why aren't you optimistic? Is it about YP or Notes ending or something?

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

And I wish you would change your avatar.

Only kidding. Why aren't you optimistic? Is it about YP or Notes ending or something?

I was going for something to express my baseline mood more accurate than the one before.

And I meant about the next chapter being out next week already. Could be but my guess goes more towards 3 weeks.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I was going for something to express my baseline mood more accurate than the one before.

And I meant about the next chapter being out next week already. Could be but my guess goes more towards 3 weeks.

Ahh. I think it's nice when your avatar makes no sense though. Like Michan-sama's.

I hope it's next week. I thought that was the right release date based on the time gaps between the others, but was I mistaken? Whatever. I'm good at waiting.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ah, yes. I already read the raws for Shinobu's story BUT I WISH I DIDN'T CUZ I DON'T FUCKING KNOW JAPANESE AND NOW I FEEL CHEATED AND GAAAAAAAAAAAH I NEED TO ENROLL IN A LANGUAGE COURSE!!!

But you can find the script in yuriproject, I just oppened the manga right next to the script and read it all that way XD
Check check check (removed)

Of course I didn't translate that, say thanks to ... The anon who did it XD

last edited at May 2, 2013 9:54PM

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

That is exactly what I want to avoid. I want to be able to read it AND look at the pictures on the same page. So my choices are 1. wait until it's gone through the scanlation process, or 2. learn japanese and read it raw.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Don't post links to scripts or QC versions on third party sites. They are in quality check for a reason and this is disrespectful to everyone involved.

To reply you must either login or sign up.