xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

take notes Saria :>

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

^^^^
I’m sure Silence would very much appreciate the effort

And I treasure forward lesbians. Thank you, Franka.

Also, I love the little details with Liskarm’s horns. It’s adorable :)))

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 7:39AM

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

Wow. I could almost animate the whole story flipping through the pages.

Saria's got to step up her game.

Amazing.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Simple fluff, the best kind of fluff.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Very Smooth

joined Jun 1, 2016

Saria taking notes for silence

joined Feb 23, 2016

Mission complete

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

A lot of Arkights as of late
I tried to get into it
The art is fantastic and beautiful
But the gameplay is a little slow but it's a castle defenders game so make sense
Not sure where the shipping comes from

joined Jul 26, 2016

These two's? Basically everything in their bios and interactions during their story appearances (I'll refer you to Ep 3). Belligerent Sexual Tension thick enough to cut with a knife, wrap up and sell as an aphrodisiac.

also lmao @ Lisk short-circuiting for a second there

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 6:09AM

__nishikino_maki_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_huanxiang_heitu__8de746157da649df6ba1015081535861%20(2)
joined Jun 28, 2017

While I haven't played through much of Arknights main story and events (I like to research characters/lore tho), operator bios/interactions/backstory/base skills provide enough material for there to be shipping. Though there is at least one canon wlw operator that had a love interest.

In this particular case, Liskarm and Franka are probably shipped because they are both from the same organization and are often partnered together in operations; Liskarm is a calm/level-headed guard while Franka is a thrill-seeking melee swordsman. Basically an opposites attract kind of ship. Franka is also known as a prankster, which this doujin uses as its setup.

Edit: Yup, it's as the two people after me commented. Considering most of the info needs to be unlocked based on the operator's trust levels, I wasn't sure how much to say lol.

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 9:24PM

joined May 23, 2020

^ There is actually a bit more to it:
Franka is infected and joined Rhodes Island for treatment. Liskarm basically followed her by requesting a transfer for joint operations stuff.
In the game it's displayed as strong loyalty/partnership but we all know it takes way less for fans to make a ship sail.

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 7:34AM

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

That sly fox

A lot of Arkights as of late
I tried to get into it
The art is fantastic and beautiful
But the gameplay is a little slow but it's a castle defenders game so make sense

When Franka found out she was infected, she told Blacksteel higher up tontransfer her to Rhodes Island to get treatment, and keep it a secret from Liskarm. Liskarm found out and super mad about it and demand Blacksteel to also transfer her. Franka is upset because that's would mean delaying Liskarm's dream. And the illness have 100% mortality rate so it's not like Franka will be completely cure anyway, she will die sooner or later, that's why she don't want Liskarm to stuck with her. They constantly arguing with each other because both of them can just be honest.

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 7:57AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That reminds me...I need to level my Franka some day...

Lmao @ Liskarm taser head going haywire.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Girl is smooth af

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Liskarm is now 500 coins richer and Franka got her kiss.
Win win!

To reply you must either login or sign up.