Forum › FGO - Friends - Memes/Art/Yuri - Tips/Strats - etc

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wait, I have to start clearing lostbelts now or I can't play Oniland? Faaaaaaaaaack
Eh Shuten is worth it, I guess.
I'm taking it easy. Just finished Agartha and started Shimousa.
Wu coming back after getting yeeted out of her chapter finale DID NOT make up for how underwhelming that was. Man, Helena got treated like shit too. Why even include her?

Digging the Musashi solo gimmick so far.
I only did LB until the mystic code because that was a LOT of reading.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Keep in mind that the Epic of Remnant chapters are never required for any event participation and may be skipped if you're worried about not getting to do Oniland which comes in late October so you've got plenty of time to do it. As for Difficulty wise except a few of the late boss fights in Anastasia, I didn't need to use any command seals or SQ revives. Not sure about Gotterdammerung since I haven't started the chapter yet.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I know. I've avoiding LB chapters because "reading is hard".
I don't bother with revives, if I can win with a full heal/np I might use it, otherwise I just restart. It's not like I'm wasting ap since there's no event rn.
If I'm not sure about the enemy line up I use degenerate teams like instakill memes or Vlad/Tamamo/Waver/Jeanne with Herc on the back. I think I'm good in that regard lol
I did SurfMo/Jeanne/Tamamo against Schere....Caster ezpz.

Also, Clairvoyance EX is nerfed. Oniland wil probably drop mid October.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Most of the time I'm too lazy to bother trying again and just revive to beat the stage or CQ. I don't do it on free quests though. Anyway you can always watch the stories from your My Room so there's nothing to miss. On an unrelated note did anyone else notice the decrease in file size after the new engine dropped? My game decreased from over 3 GB to about 1.23 GB.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Anyway you can always watch the stories from your My Room so there's nothing to miss.

Ah the good ol' skip button. Saved me a lot of time while farming 2 games at a time. cough summer 2 cough

On an unrelated note did anyone else notice the decrease in file size after the new engine dropped? My game decreased from over 3 GB to about 1.23 GB.

The game was completely optimized, faster loads too. There was problably a lot of obsolete and redundant data still floating around and the NA devs got rid of it. I have 0 in programming stat so don't quote me on that
or maybe they paid for winrar

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I'm about halfway done with the current Lostbelt. Have done 9/17 chapters, and hope to get a couple more done before bedtime. I really like the dynamic between Ophelia and Mash. How Ophelia says Sigurd can kill anyone except for Mash. How she doesn't want to see Mash hurt. I ship both of them now.

Edit: I'm now completely done with the Lostbelt am now ready to go back to Salem or grinding for XP.

last edited at Jun 30, 2020 8:23PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I just maxed out my Tamamo's levels. Haven't touched her skills yet. Hope to work on my Valkyrie later tonight.

Edit: Now done with my Shuten Douji.

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 10:46PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So we doing Bunyan re-run next? When is summer rerun going to drop? I mean, I'm not complaining since I'm saving even more quartz but...? Inb4 they drop GSSR and Skadi before summer rerun LOL

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I really need to figure out which GSSR I'm gonna pull on. Right now I'm thinking Extra, simply because I only have three of the servants in that banner, but Saber is looking fairly tempting too. Plus I don't have any copies of Salieri so I could NP5 him real quick if I'm lucky.

It's either gonna be Extra, Rider, or Saber as of right now, though that is subject to change

On a side note I really need to get around to unlocking the Lostbelts. Gonna have another situation where I gotta bumrush everything to get access to an event

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was thinking about this too. I don't even know if I should spend money all things considered.

Here's my personal list:
Sabers: Artoria, Arthur, Altera, Okita, Sigurd, Nero, Musashi, Mordred, Shiki. Not bad but Mordred and Altera are stalking me, no way I'm wasting it for a small chance of getting Okita.

Archer: Arjuna, Peguintoria, Ishtar, Artemis, Gilgamesh, Moriarty, Napoleon, Tesla. Again, not bad but I only need Altria here...np2 Gil wouldn't be bad but nah.

Lancer: Boobtoria, Enkidu, Best Rin, Karna, Scathach, Tamamo, Brynhild. TamaLancer is another stalker. Pass.

Rider: ACHILLES!, Maid Alter, Ivan, Iskandar, Ramses, Lucoa-san, Medb, Drake. Im missing almost everyone here and Drake is always nice to have.

Caster: Da Vinci, Anastasia, Tamamo, Waver, Illya, Sanzang, Memelin, Nero, Sche- Agartha Caster. This is a crapshoot for me and all I want is Tamamo.

Assassin: Batty, Cleopatra, Jack, Shuten, Semiramis, MHX, Gramps. This would be a great choice if I had something to work with. I'm good with just having Jack for now.

Basaka: Vlad, Cu Alter, Kintoki, Nightingale, MHX A, Hijikata, Raikou. Not bad and potentially higher np lvl on Lancelot.

Extra: Jeanne, Jeanne, Sherlock, Dantes, Okitan, Kiara, Melt, Abby, O-Ei. 3 main targets I missed on so...yeah. Even if I dislike the Avenger class, the only bad spook would be Jeanne. And I don't even have Salieri.

Speaking of which. It's also somewhat important to pay attention to the 4*s. There's a few gems in there...and well Parvãti.

On a side note I really need to get around to unlocking the Lostbelts. Gonna have another situation where I gotta bumrush everything to get access to an event

Hahaha...hah...Skadi mats are in LB2...hahaha...hahaha...this will take a while. I think I'm almost done with LB1 tho.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I found this one on pixiv Brynhildr and her lesbian sisters: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/69855458 Sure looks like Sigurd is unwelcome here...

Also Lucoa is from Maid Dragon. Were you thinking of Quetzalcoatl?

Edit: I've caved in and decided to roll on Skadi after all. When I (and if) get her, I might roll on Medb (Saber) as well since she has a line calling Skadi cute.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 9:56PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

G&A made me want to roll harder or Jeanne instead of BB banner. I hope Skadi is nice and drops early.

Also Lucoa is from Maid Dragon. Were you thinking of Quetzalcoatl?

I hate it when a comment makes me go: did I whoosh someone or did I get whoosh'd?

When I get her

Oh? I like your confidence/wallet power.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Probability is on my side, but you never know.

According to gamepress the probability of getting her is 1 - (.993^<Rolls>). So 600+ rolls would be about a 98% if I got it right. Above post edited to reflect that.

Edit: Here's a picture of Bynhildr and her lesbian sisters: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/69774053

Warning it is not safe for work.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 10:10PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I got her! I got Skadi in my account! I'm so happy! It only took me a little over 600 SQ to get her!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Damnit, completely forgot about this year's summer event. Woudn't mind Archer Jeanne... but I dunno. Non of the summer servants this year really resonate with me that much, if that makes sense.

Probably cause of how many did during last year's lol

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

The only one I'm interested in Summer 3 is MHXX. I hope I can get enough SQ by the time it comes out to get her.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

My session was a roller coaster:
Skadi showed up like "hey, I heard you want double Skadi? Here you go".
GSSR was Amakusa and he brought me a Scope ;_;
Other notable drops were: a 3rd Altera, 2nd Helena(nice), 3rd Nitocris, Vlad Lancer, another Sumanai, Wu Zetian, 1st 2030, 3 copies of the new 5* CE, MLB 4* CE and some other trash I burned.
I'm honestly just sharing the whole thing for the Altera stalk, caster spooks and scope drop.

Thankfully, I only got 2 dead 10rolls so I got 600+ SQs left for summer and Skadi memes are almost ready...I just need to finish story now.

I'm happy a lot of people got Skadi. Even if it's for efficiency.

600+ rolls would be about a 98%

So you haven't heard the horror stories? 1000+ quartz no instert name.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 8:00AM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

My gssr was shit. All I have to show for it is NP5 Salieri and an NP2 Jeanne Alter

And I got spooked by NP4 Herc when trying to roll for Skadi, so I'm gonna wait to see if my luck will turn better late on tonight

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I got Jeanne from the Extra banner, NP3 Salieri, Formal Craft, and a few other CEs. As for the other servants I got while pursuing Skadi were a crapton of 3⭐units (all of which were sacrificed to Skadi), NP3 Medusa Lancer, Herc, Fionn, and Mochizuki Chiyome.

Edit: I'm thinking about throwing a few tickets at some of the singularity banners and hopefully get one of SRs but I don't have my hopes up.

So you haven't heard the horror stories? 1000+ quartz no instert [sic] name.

Yes I know that's possible. At the same time the gacha can give you units you didn't think you had a chance of getting.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 7:53PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I know we are getting Skadi mats on events and I kinda want to wait now lol
No, nvm I have to clear it to finish the current mini event fights.

And I got spooked by NP4 Herc when trying to roll for Skadi, so I'm gonna wait to see if my luck will turn better late on tonight

I used ice tea as my catalyst. GL!

Edit: I'm thinking about throwing a few tickets at some of the singularity banners and hopefully get one of SRs but I don't have my hopes up.

I want to roll for Drake so baaaddd AAAAAHHH

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I don't even have any caster skill gems since Tamamo and other casters ate most of them. I also used the All XP cards maxing out my Okita Alter's level so no XP for Skadi either except on the next caster daily. Thankfully it's right now half AP dailies so leveling up my servants should be faster now.

Edit: On an unrelated note, my Abigail hit bond level 8 today. Nero (Caster) just needs 50K more bond to hit bond level 7.

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 10:46PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm out of all medals except for assassin cookies. I had to stop QP/exp farm to try get rider gems.
I think I might get some bond 10s this week, been using Helena thanks to Kscope. Eresh is taking forever but I'm kinda surprised I haven't maxed out year 1 servants like Caster Liz or Santa Alter, guess I stopped using them after I got upgrades.

Skadi hit bond 5+ within the first hour XD, I was testing quick memes even at low lvls.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

My Skadi is at at standstill till I get more Giant Rings until then, she can't get to max level. Yesterday I got my first copy of Angra Mainyu while spending about 100K friend points. I'm leveling both xp and bond (max to 5) almost everyone I have in my roster during the half ap. Are you guys ready for the Ishtar rerun on the 17th? Im ready with my much powerful than I did last year team.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah, summer rerun is piece of cake with Skadi. I'll probably just farm the shop anyway. Now summer 3 on the other hand...

Hah people fight me when I say Skadi is better than Memelin most of the time by saying he's better in CQs. Haha Dantes laser loops go pew pew.

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 9:57AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Note everyone has probably noticed this already, but you cannot choose a boost item when you use the repeat quest feature.

To reply you must either login or sign up.