Forum › FGO - Friends - Memes/Art/Yuri - Tips/Strats - etc

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well I've been working on the Salem singularity again. Got sections 4 and 5 done today. It was really touching to see Abby and Lavinia interacting. How Lavinia wanted Abby to leave Salem with her on a boat. I really want to see what happens next tomorrow... hopefully anyway.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Mmmm not going to spoil it but yeah, Abby x Lavi was rabu rabu.
Thanks for updating your IGN here. Like 5 ppl in my FL changed their names in the last few weeks and I forgot whose message belongs to who.

I'm done with event so I'm just slowly clearing extra nodes and farming ice. I also dropped the 4 tickets I had for XX...nothing. RIP

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Sorry. Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.

I finished the Salem singularity today. Had to revive only twice in the whole chapter once versus Raum and another versus the final Abby fight. For the final fight I took 10/10/10 Mash, Rosa's NP4 Level 100 10/10/10 Abigail, my 10/10/10 Abigail, Level 90 10/10/4 Ishtar (Rider), Jack, and Ushiwakamaru. First wave wasn't too hard. I then started the next wave and enemy Abby stunned my whole party and killed off Rosa's Abby before she was able to NP her. My own characters ended up killing her twice before wiping. After reviving Rosa's Abby proceeded to easily eliminated her last two health bars.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Any characters you working on during the current half ap ember gathering? I just finished leveling Tamamo Lancer and Mochizuki Chiyome. Got Nezha to 60 and Jeanne Berserker to 40. Am working on either Saber Lily or Medb (Saber) today along with Jeanne Berseker obviously.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Finish up what I just got...which includes a 30SQs Martha! Yes! I had a good feeling so I just went for it. I got enough all exp for her and BB since I was saving for Okita alter as well. I still need QP so I think I'll farm a bit of that as well. So: Dolphin gal, Vlad(Extra), literally one lvl on Parvati unless I grail her again, and some 3*s I have hanging around unmaxed. Maybe I'll even lvl Jekyll and Geronimo lol

Sadly, this probably means I'm never getting Squirtoria which sucks...I guess I can always borrow one and use the free Tamamo I'll get in 2 years. But honestly, saving for Melt(again) is more important for me than anyone else before CCC rerun even tho I'll probably roll for Sitonai and Bradamante.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Probably no Sitonai for me either even though I sort of wanted her. My next sort of want after Sitonai is Eresh and Beni-enma. After that maybe Kingprotea, Kama, Space Ishtar, and maybe others.

Edit:
Jeanne's Berserker now level 60ish.
Jeanne Archer's now level 60. I don't have enough archer pieces to ascend her. :(
Skadi's now level 90
I put 100 Gold Caster XP cards in the second archive in preparation for the next event.
I'm probably going to finish Nezha after the daily reset happens.
Need to work on Sanson.

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 5:36PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm almost done with lvls. The problem is still QP as usual. I want to get the skills to max lvl, I have so many lores/grail and now costume/command keys laying due to lack of QP.
I even got a bunch of bones from strengthening quests/interlewds.

My next sort of want after Sitonai is Eresh and Beni-enma. After that maybe Kingprotea, Kama, Space Ishtar, and maybe others.

So...all the cute girls? Gotta roll on valentine bamner then!

Jeanne Archer's now level 60. I don't have enough archer pieces to ascend her. :(

HOW? I have ~150 of each.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

HOW? I have ~150 of each.

I was slacking off on clearing past event shops where there was a lot of them offered. That and I have a lot of Archers that need leveling.

On an unrelated note I spent about 30ish SQ and 7 tickets on the current banner and I got spooked by Circe while I was trying for Caster Marie. I spent some of my caster XP on her getting to about level 40ish- the 100 XP cards in the second archive are reserved for Irisviel when her event comes up soon.

I maxed out Sanson, Nezha, and got my Jeanne Berserker to level 75. Did some Interludes and rank up quests as well. Not sure what assassin to work on next. Decided to shift my lancer leveling to Hector since I have no female lancers left to level right now. Will work on Saber Lily and Medusa tonight after the daily reset. Not sure who to level after that. Maybe Boudica and either Siegfried, Munenori, or Bedivere.

Edit: I ended up picking Hundred Faces Hassan to use my Assassin XP cards on.

Edit: I gotta save up SQ to get Miyu Edelfelt. She's super cute even though she's not as good as Merlin and has a huge demerit unless she has higher NP levels.

Edit: Your Gil is really helping me grind today's Saber/Rider node. My current team for today is Scathach (Assassin), Mash, and an AOE Archer support like Gil, Atalante, or Ishtar.

Edit: I spent 9 SQ tonight and Martha came home. :)

last edited at Aug 28, 2020 2:44AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

lol you should level Diarmuid and the other bonus droppers for the F/Zero rerun. I don't think I'll bother leveling his skills. I should level Alexander's 3rd skill at least.

Out of those Sabers, I'd level Yagyuu first since that Bedi is probably np1?
Hundred face is pretty gud, she/they also get bonus drops on F/Z.

Edit: I gotta save up SQ to get Miyu Edelfelt. She's super cute even though she's not as good as Merlin and has a huge demerit unless she has higher NP levels.

1. She's cute so just roll.
  2. Her np is still pretty good, you can either get her np4-5 or give her an hp regen CE if you're that worried.
  3. Her CE is actually even more important. I didn't roll for more the 1st time because I got Illya early and I regret not rolling more copies.
  4. Merlin? Why compare a 4* with the most bloated skill set in FGO? She's also lower cost of you're using your own. You're probably bringing Tamamo or Merlin if you're using Miyu anyway.

4.5. I HAVE to roll. I owe it to my Illya for being so useful lol

Edit: Your Gil is really helping me grind today's Saber/Rider node. My current team for today is Scathach (Assassin), Mash, and an AOE Archer support like Gil, Atalante, or Ishtar.

Right? That's why I slapped that ghetto scope on him as soon as his 3rd skill got buffed.
Do you not have 3-turn teams? They are so much more efficient.
My current hand farmers are:
Nero(IE), Nito(IE), Helena(scope) any support, usually chaldea lunchtime.
ArcherHelena(scope), AssUshiwaka(one summer), Gil(aerial drive) will swap Gil soon since he's almost bond 10, any support again.
Ereshkigal(aerial drive), Astolfo(one summer), either Santa lily(scope) or a support like another Eresh(50% charge CE) or a scoped Raiko. Put lily on the back to get Kiyo to bond 10 because I ran out of party cost.
I'll most likely swap out some of those for like Spartacus or any AOE NPs+scope+Helena for more bond farming. Yes, my Arash is bond 10 which is why I swapped him out.

Edit: how the heck did I forget Skadi? LMAO! Rn she's only door farming with Lancelot until I max out her skills. Dantes/Sakura/Lancelot + x2Skadi will probably replace every farming team later.

Edit: I spent 9 SQ tonight and Martha came home. :)

Grats! Too bad we got nothing on Nev's full summer team lol

last edited at Aug 28, 2020 10:28AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I don't want Diarmuid though not a cute girl. Besides I already have Angra Mainyu for the next event.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I didn't mean roll for Seiba Diarmuid, I meant the f2p Lancer that kinda sucks. Or did you just not want to bother with him?

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Not really with the Saber version. I have enough good sabers (Sigurd, NP3 Nero, Nero Bride, Suzuka Gozen, Caesar, Knight Ellie...) that I don't need any more Sabers. That and I want to save up for some more of the servants I like such as Sitonai. Also while she's not coming out for a while, I'd really like Sei Shōnagon as she's super cute plus has a relationship with Murasaki Shikibu which is also a plus.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 12:02PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok so....remember how I said "I'm never getting Squirtle now"? Well that didn't age well. Got her pretty quickly too, alongside 3 more Martha and a Waver. I thought that gold caster would be Marie lol nope. I threw an extra 30 SQs for the NP2 Artoria that's why I got the Waver but still...2 more 5*s August rolls were actually insane. I still have 200 SQs left.
I wish I didn't use all that extra Archer exp now.

The event farm will be over quick with all those Kirei CEs I got. I can't believe I just said that.

last edited at Aug 31, 2020 8:50AM

joined May 28, 2016

Well once I got those Archer pieces I was able to get my Jeanne Archer from 60 -> 90 with the almost 200 4* Archer XP cards that I got from the half ap dailies. Getting a bunch of super/great successes also helped as well.

PS How are you doing Mission wise for the current event? I'm almost at 40 missions done myself. Having 5 of the ones that grant bonus for opposite classes sure helps to. Speaking of opposite classes Mash gains bonuses to all classes so it's better to use that one than the one from the event shop if you have it. Angra Mainyu (he's on my All Slot) also gains an inherent bonus for the event even without CEs.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

34...I fell asleep while grinding.
I'm going to burn a few apples for archer exp today. I need Archer cookies too.

joined May 28, 2016

Almost done with half of the missions myself. Am grinding some more missions to get to the next story segment. I ended up getting Diarmuid Saber anyway after I got mad at Marie eating my tickets without showing up. :( Thankfully I have Rider Marie, but I really wanted my lily (lesbian) caster to come home too. Also today I grailed my MHXX to 85. Am going to get her to at least level 90 maybe even 100 and 10/10/10 (not soon though since I still need to work on Iri and Martha Ruler) since she's already NP5...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Rider Marie was one of my starters and I got a second copy later so she can loop but I kinda wanted caster too. Maybe on next rate up.

I'm getting so many medals I'm actually just exchanging QP now. I want to lvl Kerry's skills at least a few lvls since he's good for the event. I wish he got a buff, he's still a lot weaker than the free Shiki.

I'm getting ready for Gilfest too. Paracelsus is almost max skills but Sieg is gonna take a while, I'm almost done with LB1 but I don't think I'll have time to farm Skadi mats.

joined May 28, 2016

Interesting enough both Marie and Elizabeth Bathory were one of my starting servants when I joined in December of 2018. I don't use Marie that often now since I got Ishtar (Rider) last year but I do bring her out on occasions. Now at 80+ missions done. Have done all of the EX Levels once. Have to repeat a few to get the 15 Shadow Servants mission done otherwise I'm sticking with A-level free quests as most of them are one or at most two types of enemies. Also dumped some of my saved Caster XP cards from the last 1/2 AP ember gathering into Iri. Got her to her third ascension.

Edit: On an unrelated note, it seems FGO will be pretty busy for a while with last year's Halloween event, this year's Halloween event, Gil fest, last year's Christmas event, this year's Christmas event, and Lostbelt 3 coming out in the following months.

Edit: Am done with all of the missions until Sunday (the 6th) have cleared a majority of the shop already except for the some of the pieces and monuments and some mana prisms. I should be able to clear or at least do a large dent in the remaining shop items with only natural ap.

last edited at Sep 4, 2020 1:01AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I barely farmed in anything. I couldn't sleep so I took a bunch of short naps throughout the day. I'm only halfway there but the shop is not a problem since I'm not gonna bother with pieces, just QP.

And yeah, It'll be super busy after this, that's why I'm getting ready for 3-turn clears. That Shuten/Raikou banner super tempting too but I must stay strong!

joined May 28, 2016

Well today I finished off clearing all of the shop except for the archer pieces and monuments. Once I'm done with the event I guess it's back to interludes or clearing Shimosa until the next event drops.

Edit: Now completely done with the shop.

last edited at Sep 5, 2020 6:44PM

joined May 28, 2016

Don't forget to login today and the next few days. It seems we also got some bonus SQ (2-3-3 so 8 total) for it being Labor Day.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

https://m.imgur.com/a/xSQXBeo
Some teams for Gilfest. I assume you're all ready but still.
Imma speedrun the last bit of lb1 and lb2 to max out Skadi since Lancelot looping seems to be the most consistent team for lotto farming.

I'm just farming QP in F/Z event rn.

joined May 28, 2016

I'm not too concerned about farming the lottery since I already have over 70 servants at max level right now. I might do the minimum of 10 to get all of the base rewards and more 4* Stat cards for my Abby.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Thanks to the combination of a certain abridged series and a certain dying server, here I am.
...I'm just gonna leave this here: 044,226,425

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I'll add you. I have one open slot. Or you can always use the follow function so you can use my maxed out supports to get through part 1 quickly, my FC is on page 1.

@Sakura: that "I'm fine" mentality is the reason I'm in QP/gem hell right now, I did around 30~ on christmas because I didn't have many new units and yet here we are. The boxes also drop mats that may or may not be useful for future servants.
I think I'll have 10/10/10 Jeanne by the time the event drops but I know I'll struggle to max out whoever I get next. Probably Miyu? I think I'll skip the christmas banner after all, Bradamant will be on rate up on valentines and a couple other banners next year. I'm still saving at least 500 for CCC tho lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.