Forum › Hakoiri Drops discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Het

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Probably in future...but there's no romance in any way yet. Unless a marriage proposal from Moe counts ^_^

While I sure ship them, I hope for a long, long time anything happens. Groups of friends that aren't all-male or all-female, yet without romance, are pretty rare in mangas. Usuall they have a "core couple" binding genders together.

Anyway, this manga is cute as a button. And funny as well. Just my kind of manga, really glad to see it here.

All hail Shizuku's ahoge. And Moe's hair is pretty epic too. Realistic nekomimi-style. Her catness is 96. Ainoki's hair looks really annoying though. Do people actually wear this kind of style?

last edited at Oct 18, 2014 4:02PM

joined Jul 20, 2011

This sure is cute and funny. By the way, not being native English-speaker I had to look "swelter" up to get what was going on on ch06 page 7

All hail Shizuku's ahoge. And Moe's hair is pretty epic too. Realistic nekomimi-style. Her catness is 96.

Her catness is OVER NINETY PERCEEEEEENT!!! (crushes the magic circle)

Ainoki's hair looks really annoying though. Do people actually wear this kind of style?

Ritsu? It's the closest I can think of.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Someone uploads the rest? There's 6 more chapters out there. Latest came out today.

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

I didn't expect to see this uploaded here...

Well, enjoy :D

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I rike it

joined May 23, 2015

Probably in future...but there's no romance in any way yet. Unless a marriage proposal from Moe counts ^_^

While I sure ship them, I hope for a long, long time anything happens. Groups of friends that aren't all-male or all-female, yet without romance, are pretty rare in mangas. Usuall they have a "core couple" binding genders together.

As someone who has been following this manga from the start, and has read through the latest volume,

It does get there.

Bigger spoiler:

It does an even rarer thing of having two side characters start dating each other. In fact, the side characters' relationship advances quite a bit faster than the main characters.

joined Feb 28, 2015

I'm really digging this so far.

To reply you must either login or sign up.