joined Mar 2, 2012

.... What am I even reading...

One of the worst mangas ever made?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I wouldn't say this is in anyway one of the worst mangas ever. It's weird as fuck sure, but it's got great art, a truly unique premise, it plays with the cliches and conventions of TV shows like Ultraman (I very much enjoy how the monsters look like bad special effects) and the characters are nice and interesting.

Also a big naked girl which is nice.

There is infinitely worse stuff out there, including on this reader.

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

I wouldn't say this is in anyway one of the worst mangas ever. It's weird as fuck sure, but it's got great art, a truly unique premise, it plays with the cliches and conventions of TV shows like Ultraman (I very much enjoy how the monsters look like bad special effects) and the characters are nice and interesting.

Also a big naked girl which is nice.

There is infinitely worse stuff out there, including on this reader.

Ok, let me correct myself the worst manga that i've read to the end of the translated stuff, even though i kept on moaning about it every page ;p

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ok, let me correct myself the worst manga that i've read to the end of the translated stuff, even though i kept on moaning about it every page ;p

You see it as the worst, I see it as deliberate.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

i dont hate the manga I just wish there was more to it lol

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i don't like this,
because i can't read it to the end

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

This is by far the most stupid one I´ve seen; I mean getting big is ok, but having something like a head on the chest who fires laser and is human. WTF!

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

lol, seriously, IDGAF about anything as long as its yuri....though there's some exceptions............anyways, I did enjoy this, different from usual, 'twas funny too :p just have to say that too bad, I'll never finish reading this T_T

joined Oct 13, 2015

This was the first yuri i ever read. What a place to start. Had forgotten about it until now.

Images
joined Jul 7, 2017

the fuck am i reading

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I forgot I read this here before... Honestly, loved it, so original but still funny and completely random, like why and how do you even? Snorefests like mikazuki no fart get 20 chapters but something as original as this gets axed? Devistated the first time around I realised it was abandoned, now I'm just wollowing in abandonment issues...

joined Oct 17, 2018

so this was weird.... like wtf I didn't see that coming like damn dude

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Honestly after all these years, its still such a shame that it was abandoned
I want to know how it ends >_<

To reply you must either login or sign up.