Forum › Steps discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Someone will get dumped real soon...

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Shouldn't chapter 7 have a 'Time Skip' tag? Or is that spoiler territory?

I don't think that tag exists anymore.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hrm. No info on whether or not Kimu and Miyano are still a thing five years later.

Yes, it's a bit of a pity, isn't it? But my head canon is that Kimu became a makeup artist to hone her own thigh art skills to catch up to her.

last edited at Dec 27, 2016 10:05AM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I cried alittke

joined Mar 25, 2013

Shouldn't this now be 'Complete'? Since it was a 7-parter and this one has 7 chapters?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why the long face?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I don't normally make this kind of observation, but that one line at the end was seriously HOT for some reason, like I physically felt it

Seconded.

Damn I can't believe I took this much time to read this. Started with the first aroma chapters and then.. Damn, these were very cute age-gap stories. Thank you for the translation <3

joined Mar 28, 2019

Aroma is cute, I just wished it was a longer series!

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

So this came up on a random chapter and I'm re-reading it.. I really like this collection. Aroma hits both the scent fetish AND the Biting and Thigh Art

But I was thinking about how well Takemiya Jin shows real relationships, and the ways people are interconnected. And these two couples are like the ultimate in subtle reversals. (Probably should be realistic reversals. The in-your-face kind are entertaining, but it's usually not so blatant I would think.)

Like, Ah-chan is the cool and collected teacher, even to Kimura, the cool and collected student. But the further into the relationship you get, the more you see that Ryouko is actually the sensible one about relationship stuff, and Ah-chan is all freaking out. Ah-chan's experience comes into play in the beginning, but by the end, even before the time-skip, she's the one all flustered with Ryouko comforting her.

Kimura, on the other hand, despite having a look and personality that nowadays would probably get her labeled as "delinquent" or "tomboy" (though I don't think she qualifies as either), shows that behind that facade she can blush like a pure maiden. Her personality means that she acknowledges it and then goes right back to being assertive, but she can't help her natural reaction. It's just a very realistic piece of work.

And don't even get me started on Miyano-sensei. Seriously, all "perfectly" shy and blushy, (even after they get together? They've already been sleeping together before Miyano-sensei puts her foot down about the hickey. It really looks like she was surprised and happy by the initial confession. And Kimura seems very in control yet, with Miyano-sensei being content to let her take the lead in most things, until she begins worrying about the age gap). It's only when that vulnerability shows that the inner Miyano-sensei comes out. That tongue-sticking-out smirk while drawing on your half-naked girlfriend's inner thigh.. Omg

And finally the friendship of Kimu and Ryouko. Even after the time-skip they have the same airhead/cool kid vibe, their positions they'd always held in their peer group.

Really, I think this just shows why Takemiya-sensei is one of the big names in yuri manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.