Forum › A "small" topic for video games

joined Mar 23, 2013

Although let's face it even if Bioware is a bit clumsy with their romance options, at least it's romance.

This how I feel about most romances in video games. RPGs are inserting them up because folks want em, but they end up being just a side thing ( which they should in all seriousness, these games are not dating sims ).

I feel like having no romance and just using the power of imagination to be so much better, but that's just my take on it.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@mizozo added you(I think) just tell me when so you can kick me around...wait.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

@rye lol I'm ready when you are :)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

sorry for the wait my internet was a little unstable today so I had reset the router.

last edited at Oct 7, 2014 10:54PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I tried to plays this game "Maplestory V116" once, but after an hour or two of java and fucking around with a hex editor there was no one else online and my server crashed, wtf?

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

@rye noooo your so much better than me lol p.s fuck kirby

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Lately, I've been playing Guns Girl Z on phone :3

teaser, this one is official:

and a fan made one:

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

@Rye yeah I think I'm done for the night but that was really fun. now I'm gonna go kill myself for all those suicides

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Rye yeah I think I'm done for the night but that was really fun. now I'm gonna go kill myself for all those suicides

That was really funny ps. vs megaman match up keep him close and grounded. Don't worry I was making a lot of mistakes #too much melee. I didn't know smash run was just local that's kinda lame I wanted to end it with that.
Well any other time but invite here because I rarely keep the wireless on...maybe we can set up a Dynasty tournament XD.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

@Rye haha a dynasty tournament would be amazing, yeah we should definitely play again sometime

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Maaan i want to play Smash too ;_;

@Kyonne Damn it don't remind me of Metroid isn't there a new one yet? looks at F-zero right...also you like prime 2 more than 1 you're weird...Uprising broke my circle pad not smash bros I swear...

Well i love both Prime 1 and 2 almost exactly, but Prime 2 gets the advantage of the areas being more alien-like and unique instead of the usual fire and ice area and what-not although there's absolutely nothing usual about the art direction in that game
As for the future of the series... I have hope

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

Do you still not have it? well you should play with us when you do get it.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Seems like most of the stores through the country will only get it on the 10th, in that case i'll still have to wait until the 13th since deliveries doesn't work on weekends

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

Seems like most of the stores through the country will only get it on the 10th, in that case i'll still have to wait until the 13th since deliveries doesn't work on weekends

wow that really sucks :(

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

wow that really sucks :(

Well at least now i only have 8 chapters left to 9.0 on Uprising, AW YEAH!
Tell ya what i'll be adding you and Rye ahead of time so i'll leave my friendcode here: 0318-9030-9497

last edited at Oct 8, 2014 7:49PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Kyonne 'K I'll add you next time I get online. I would say when you get it wait one more day at least so you can get used to the game and the newcomers take that time to unlock chars/custom moves(best in smash run).

joined Mar 23, 2013

http://imgur.com/vNEVa6U

I don't even...

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I don't even...

haha wow thats pretty retarded

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't even...

I can sort of see what they're going for, but it seems an odd way to go about it.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I can sort of see what they're going for, but it seems an odd way to go about it.

I don't even understand why they'd even do that. It's a fighting game in which the objective is to "smash" the other team/player.

Why would you even have this feature?

Oh and : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxXSGjXle3E#t=302

last edited at Oct 9, 2014 10:43PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I don't even...

I remember they said something about bulling but I thought that was for multiple matches...odd.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't even understand why they'd even do that. It's a fighting game in which the objective is to "smash" the other team/player.

Presumably it's to prevent experienced players bullying n00bs. It's better business if your new players aren't being frustrated out the door by being ganged up on. That's just my initial guess though, I don't have any details of what Nintendo has in mind.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Presumably it's to prevent experienced players bullying n00bs. It's better business if your new players aren't being frustrated out the door by being ganged up on. That's just my initial guess though, I don't have any details of what Nintendo has in mind.

Fighting games are always filled with perfectionists ready to smash your face in. I don't see why this feature is really useful, does smash not have a ladder system which pairs your against people near your skill level? This would really fix most problems.

It's hilarious that you get booted in a 2v2 for attacking one dude though, nintendo truly showing it's colour right now. Games for kids yo.

last edited at Oct 9, 2014 10:49PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Fighting games are always filled with perfectionists ready to smash your face in. I don't see why this feature is really useful, does smash not have a ladder system which pairs your against people near your skill level? This would really fix most problems.

It's hilarious that you get booted in a 2v2 for attacking one dude though, nintendo truly showing it's colour right now. Games for kids yo.

That's what "for glory" is for that where the rankings/ladders are if you really care for that don't play "for fun"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, games for kids has long been Nintendo's bread and butter. Can't blame them for continuing that even though a competitive adult community grew up around what's basically a party game.

From what little I've seen though a few rounds of Google, booting on 2v2s seems to be a mistake and it's meant to apply to 4v4 matches.

This topic has been locked.