Forum › Yuru Yuri - Reset! discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This seems like start of a good story o.O I'm looking forward for moar ^^ With the current situation: I think Hiro should go to Kyoko to learn how to draw.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i didin't understand the joke with the name of Kud (on the slip) at the end, it's a strange name?

195422dz
joined Apr 2, 2013

Chinatsu is as ollways hardcore at drawing ^^

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

ah so that was the girl in the anime episode 6.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"What is this? WHAT IS THIS?!" :D

joined Apr 20, 2013

ah so that was the girl in the anime episode 6.

Ahaha! What I thought when I saw that was, "lol! Did I see that before? Did I read the raw?".

Sometimes Yuru Yuri makes me crazy. e _e'

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I didn't get the name.. O.o can someone please explain? thanks :D

joined Apr 30, 2013

i didin't understand the joke with the name of Kud (on the slip) at the end, it's a strange name?

Her name "Gondagawa Kumako(権田川 熊子)" is not cute probably.
The kanji "熊(kuma)" means the bear of an animal in English.
I think "Kumako" is so cute but a little strange, so ordinary girls would dislike such name.
And, the family name that contains many voiced sounds (like 'g' or 'd') may not be considered cute name in Japan.
Furthermore, there are perhaps some persons who have a not good impression(roughly or unpolished etc.) to the person of the name of "権田(Gonda)".

The last one is completely my prejudice. (I apologize to all Gonda san.)
However, in the anime or comics, have you ever seen the lovely girl whose family name is "Gonda"(or "Gondagawa")?
I at least have never seen.

Sorry for my poor English.

last edited at Apr 30, 2013 11:51AM

joined Nov 14, 2013

The last episode of Yuru-Yuri season 2, you see these 2 girls at one of the booths during the school festival selling their dojin game. Soo cute!

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

The meaning of Japaneese name is explained above. I'll try to explain the name "Kudryashka" since it's in Russian and I am Russian.

"Kudrya" or its diminutive "kudryashka" means "a curl" or "a frizz". Kumako has curly hair so maybe she chose a pen-name connected to this fact.

I don't know why, but Russian words have become popular in anime and manga recently. "Comprehensive Tovarisch" ("tovarisch" = "a friend"), "Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda" ("zvezda" = "a star")...

And sorry for my poor English.

joined Jun 21, 2014

Just the first picture of that is a parody of little busters wow! And now I see KUDRYAVKA whose name is the same as a character of little busters! Is it supposed to be a pun? And even more she said they could call her KUD who is also the surname of little busters kudryavka.

In chapter 2 there is a parody of hayate no gotoku with "I want you".. this serie is full of parody

last edited at Jun 21, 2014 2:09PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh, is this dead? Like, completely dead? I know it's listed as "On Hiatus" but does that mean Namori took a break from this series or did the scanlator take a break?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Namori.

joined May 24, 2014

The last episode of Yuru-Yuri season 2, you see these 2 girls at one of the booths during the school festival selling their dojin game. Soo cute!

...and with that we can assume the plot of this series has been concluded.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I wonder who is the other girl in chapter 2??? I want to know how she will develop her skills???

To reply you must either login or sign up.