Forum › Bad-natured Gyaru & Morals Committee Member discussion

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I like that pokedex the gyaru is using.

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Makes me want to reread all the Aki/Youka parts of Kindred Spirits.

I mean, I approve because those two are adorable, but let’s be real. Of all the lesbians in that game, those two are some of the least useless.

tfw the protagonist of the yuri game is the most useless

joined Feb 16, 2020

i feel like I've read an almost exact same plot like this earlier this day from another yuri manga or is that just me

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

this trope + useless lesbians? perfect combo

Icon3
joined Dec 17, 2017

lesbians aside I've always found something kinda disturbing about the whole "morals committee" thing. recruiting kids to actively hunt down and squash other kids' attempts to express their individuality, for little more than a feeling of superiority over their peers? feels kinda, well, dystopian, yeah?

Personally, I think indoctrinating children by making them recite a pledge of allegiance every single day is way, way more dystopian than enforcing order and discipline in a school, but you do you.

The pledge of allegiance stuff is so incredibly creepy and cultish that, as a kid, I thought it was a parody/not meant literally, because surely, in the country of ~freedom~ the movies always praised, such a thing could never happen.

Ah, childish naivity.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

lesbians aside I've always found something kinda disturbing about the whole "morals committee" thing. recruiting kids to actively hunt down and squash other kids' attempts to express their individuality, for little more than a feeling of superiority over their peers? feels kinda, well, dystopian, yeah?

Personally, I think indoctrinating children by making them recite a pledge of allegiance every single day is way, way more dystopian than enforcing order and discipline in a school, but you do you.

The pledge of allegiance stuff is so incredibly creepy and cultish that, as a kid, I thought it was a parody/not meant literally, because surely, in the country of ~freedom~ the movies always praised, such a thing could never happen.

Ah, childish naivity.

In my case the pledge was just a bunch of words we were told to say to a flag every morning. Sometimes I would even forget the lines. The last time I remember even doing it in school was the 3rd grade and at that time I didn't even know what half the words meant. Like, how many little kids know what "allegiance" or "republic" means?

joined Dec 18, 2016

USELESSSSSS

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Ah, childish naivity.

In my case the pledge was just a bunch of words we were told to say to a flag every morning. Sometimes I would even forget the lines. The last time I remember even doing it in school was the 3rd grade and at that time I didn't even know what half the words meant. Like, how many little kids know what "allegiance" or "republic" means?

Now, that you mention it, I'm pretty sure I thought of "pledge allegiance" as one word or something when I was in kindergarten.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Damn, these useless lesbians.

last edited at May 2, 2020 10:54AM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

this should be a whole ass series

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Cute

Edit: I just checked the artist's other works. That explains a lot.

last edited at May 3, 2020 3:31PM

joined Mar 19, 2022

Not every culture puts the same value on individuality. Just because your own culture places it on a pedestal above all else to the point of prioritising individualism over collective well-being doesn't mean it's objectively correct to do so and that other cultures that don't are bad.

Both are bad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.