Forum › Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Go Swimming discussion

joined Aug 10, 2018

In ancient greece, the oracle Kassandra was cursed to utter true prophecies, but never to be believed.

Ucchi was cursed to confess her feelings, but with 'gross' as only adjective.

A revisit of an old tragedy.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Oh the horror!

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

A day at the beach for Ucchi!

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Ucchi has foot in mouth syndrome.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So very Ucchi.

Chibi%20raiden%20pfp
joined Jun 17, 2016

i noe there are shippers who root for ucchi and tomoko but srsly this emoji girl is getting on my nerves for real... u cant even call her a tsun srsly T^T I'm sorry if I offended shippers for ucchi and tomoko but I just really cant see how this two will work togetherrrr!!!!! ToT

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Gross is the new tsun

I Like how canonically and in doujins she gives food to Kuroki or does other nice things to her.

Also, my favorite part with Ucchi doujins is expecting the inevitable part where they draw her eyes more realistic

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Poor Ucchi, she got so close

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

this is GROSSLY GOOD!!! XD

joined Sep 13, 2018

i noe there are shippers who root for ucchi and tomoko but srsly this emoji girl is getting on my nerves for real... u cant even call her a tsun srsly T^T I'm sorry if I offended shippers for ucchi and tomoko but I just really cant see how this two will work togetherrrr!!!!! ToT

As a couple or friends who fight each other all the time , the whole joke of ucchi calling her love interest "gross" was about how she mean it in a good way the whole time despite people believing it was as an insult.
Naturally tomoko ,her friends and most of the readers didnt get it and still believe she is insulting tomoko.

Tomoko now sees ucchi and starts to believe she is more complex than how she expected her to be , she still dont see her more than just a "dumb emoji"

To reply you must either login or sign up.