Forum › Maya and Claudine in Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry Volume 2 discussion

joined Mar 22, 2020

Is the author trying to kill me with this ?

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 2:03AM

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

The Harry Potter version that you asked for but no ones dare to write wholesome UwU

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

Maya and Claudine and the Chamber of Secrets

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Not usually a fan of crossovers that tread over and interfere with the plot of each others franchise, though there are exceptions of course.

Only every time I see it happen to anything Harry Potter related I get "My Immortal" PTSD flashbacks.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

I wonder what houses the other girls are in.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

But who was the student that was taken? Probably Kaoruko.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

I wonder what houses the other girls are in.

Kaoruko is pretty brilliant, but a bit too lazy to stick her neck out for conflicts or to be truly ambitious even though she's slightly manipulative, where else for her but Ravenclaw?
Hard work and loyalty, Junna are Banana are Hufflepuffs, for sure. Futaba, too, and same goes for Mahiru.
Just as Claudine's fiery will to fairly overtake Maya, Karen's recklessness would deposit her firmly in Griffindor.
And of course, their ambition and strive to be the top star would make Hikari and Maya fine members of Slytherin.

These, of course, just my interpretation. What about yours?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I never read past the third book, but I can certainly say that Harry Potter is one of Hatsune Miku's greatest creations. Right up there with Minecraft.

To reply you must either login or sign up.