Forum › The Dog's Desire and the Reality of Discipline discussion

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I'm not a HonoMaki person (although I haven't gotten too far into Love Live), but this is actually blessed.

04.mp4_snapshot_16.56_[2019.05.22_16.15.19]
joined Nov 4, 2019

holy shit dude. also nice job on showing how s&m play is supposed to be like

I don't support this ship but this is an amazing S&M story and I love it to death as a masochist myself and it's really hard to find good S&M representation now a days so yeah just amazing

04.mp4_snapshot_16.56_[2019.05.22_16.15.19]
joined Nov 4, 2019

i really hate the s&m play cuz in other doujins the masochist part is completly humilliated and the sadist part never think about the other part fellings i feel so disturbed and sick about it but in this doujin everything was so beatifull (on its own weird and pervert way) and i also hate the toys tag but again the author manage to make it pretty nice instead of being gross like all the other doujin it was a really nice work dude i woudn t read it again cuz im not fan of this kind of stuffs but i really like it and that s awesome considering that i really hate this kind of doujins

I'm sorry to break it to you but this doujin is exactly what and S&M sex is actually like well it's own fictional way but pretty close, stuff like fifty shades is called abuse and doesn't represent us in the BDSM community

I hope every one understood that

and sorry for posting twice but I had to

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Comes back another year later.
This is probably still thee best yuri sex I've ever read on this site. Its so good that I keep coming back to read it again and again every year lol.

The art is fantastic.

I mean... It looks nice at first glance, and yeah it's been nicely polished, but something is almost always off. Or the boobs are just completely wrong, or the torso is way too long. I don't know I can't figure this artist out. Some of their drawings are so on point and perfect that it feels unreal, but then the next frame it feels like the boobs have just been taped onto the body blindly (e.g. page 35 lower left panel)

I'm back again another year lol

And I understand after reading it a couple of times you do end up noticing some blemishes, but hey most of the story has really good art with well drawn body proportions that I can easily forgive the minor mistakes.

joined Feb 6, 2019

pray for them who haven't read this

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

1) Some of the expressions in this are fantastic. Just the look on Honoka's face in the pet store, when Maki is asking for a cuter collar — yow.

2) Surprisingly, the bit that hit my reality button the hardest and just made me melt? The moment when Honoka is putting a towel down and is embarrassedly but matter-of-factly explaining why.

5f8d1bcd-c5fd-43f2-8711-dcaa2d6450dc
joined Jul 3, 2020

Holy hell that was long and a good doujin

joined Sep 17, 2020

Yesyesyesyes

joined Feb 15, 2021

woah, just woah

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I remember the first time I read this is thought it would be a little bit rapey without much plot but the way Maki care’s for Honoka is really sweet.

ummm.... meow woof??

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Came back to read again and I just love how wholesome this BDSM and pet role play is. It just makes me wish all creators took the time to show what real consensual BSDSM should look like. You can really feel the love and attention to the needs of their partner.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

when you share your pet play kink with your partner only to discover she's actually really into being your submissive dog and shows you a side of herself you've never seen before. fuckin goals man

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

I feel like an outcast for not loving this work.
Apart from some of the proportions completely throwing me off, it's mainly due the explicitness of the whole work. I generally prefer it when the sex scenes are subtle, when what's going on isn't shown completely and it's partly up to your imagination... Which is uhm, definitely not the case here lol.
I was actually kind of getting into it, but then the pages upon pages of strap-on banging just ensued on and it kind of felt a bit too much "hello audience with penis, insert yourself here". I mean in a way I could insert myself as the person wearing the strap-on, but I don't want to insert myself into anything. I just wanna read about two people lovin' each other('s bodies).
But oh well this all being personal preference of course.

I'll come back to this in a few years, maybe my tastes will have changed by then.

i personally really like this doujin but honestly, your critique is eye-opening. your tastes don't have to change you are perfect the way you are.

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

a new Door to your Dreams, huh ...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I've read some of the critique, but aside from the art bloops, everything else is really just subjective taste from the reader. I thought the strap usage was pretty in line with the title and the theme of the work of them going at it like dogs. My own take is that this was at its core a yuri work, just with BDSM and toy usage. The way that Maki and Honoka care for each other constantly throughout this work through reassurance, checking in with each other, and aftercare, is extremely full of love.

I frankly found this work a lot softer (emotionally) than other yuri works where it's a lot more about the sexual nature of the work than the emotional connection between the characters. Although there were obligatory POV shots for self-insert, I didn't really feel that it took away from the yuri aspect of it.

Though, if you dislike this work, that's also totally OK. Everyone has different tastes.

91199535164D3M190D34498432911
joined Mar 17, 2021

Of course this will definitely give me nightmares.
I'm out!

To reply you must either login or sign up.