Forum › Scenes from A Formal Arrangement discussion

joined Mar 5, 2019

My friend... they haven’t... eternal hiatus got in the way

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

My friend... they haven’t... eternal hiatus got in the way

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

quite the opposite to that actually... although it’s fun how I used to internally shout that when reading the fic xD

joined Mar 5, 2019

quite the opposite to that actually... although it’s fun how I used to internally shout that when reading the fic xD

What do I do with this pain?? I get it though, I find myself screaming that relatively often in my life.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

What do I do with this pain?? I get it though, I find myself screaming that relatively often in my life.

If you need reading material that comes with a bang (pun intended) and you don’t mind a switch in pairing... may I suggest Mad Love: A new begging by AmberZ10 ... something with the same level of charisma and thought as you got from Requ... as well as my previous recommendations

joined Apr 6, 2018

ugh finally some drawings to justify my imaginations.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yui-chin, thank you so much for all the recommendations! Both for Elsanna and others.

joined Mar 5, 2019

If you need reading material that comes with a bang (pun intended) and you don’t mind a switch in pairing... may I suggest Mad Love: A new begging by AmberZ10 ... something with the same level of charisma and thought as you got from Requ... as well as my previous recommendations

I will check that out!!

joined Aug 11, 2014

I can't believe that I really stayed up until 2AM binge-reading lesbian AU Frozen fanfiction in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty, but wow, I don't regret it at all. Its a shame that it was abandoned, but I'm glad that the author wrapped up all the plot and tension that I cared about before dropping out. Not a clean ending, but I was satisfied, at least. Yeah, it's a shame they never had sex in the end, but the intense and sensual glove removal scene was probably one of the most erotic things I've ever read in a book, so I don't even care.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I think Elsa in a suit is... fucking fantastic.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I think Elsa in a suit is... fucking fantastic.

lmao your pfp fits so well with your comment

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

How could anyone ever need 150k words, that's three times as long as War and Peace. Nothing

wait never mind I'm a dickhead, War and Peace is in fact not 50k but 500k, still crazy but carry on.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I've been reading this and playing Three Houses with my free time lately, my life is full of the woes of nobility/royalty. In reading this, I now kind of understand how 50 Shades of Grey became a thing. You could just slap new names on people and places, add more background information and bam, stand alone story. Anyway, thanks for uploading the art and posting the fanfic.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

How could anyone ever need 150k words, that's three times as long as War and Peace. Nothing

wait never mind I'm a dickhead, War and Peace is in fact not 50k but 500k, still crazy but carry on.

I have now read the fic, and it is worth. The glove scene in particular is, uh, very powerful,

To reply you must either login or sign up.