Forum › Anne Happy Anthology Comic: Good Luck discussion

joined May 1, 2015

Homura Subaru with no lactation...Is this really Homura Subaru?
I know it is btw. I am really glad they did an anthology for Anne Happy. The manga and anime were underrated.

joined Jun 1, 2016

Just read the last volume of the manga. Such an underrated series.

joined May 24, 2014

Just read the last volume of the manga. Such an underrated series.

Really? Please tell me how it all ends?

joined May 24, 2014

I know it is btw. I am really glad they did an anthology for Anne Happy. The manga and anime were underrated.

Criminally underrated, indeed

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This really does a good job at capturing the spirit of the manga. All it was missing was Botan's ears leaking blood after that thunder.

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 2:22AM

joined May 1, 2015

The Anne Happy manga ends with us learning about Hanako's true feelings for Hibari.
Hibari stops being infatuated with that construction sign and stars pondering about Hanako.
There was somewhat of a confession scene at the airport but Hanako stop herself as to not burden Hibari. There was a kissing scene (Kiss on the cheek) right then and there which caused everyone there to get restless. Hanako just plays it off as a greeting, and starts crying as soon as Hibari's plane took off (Hibari went overseas for just a few days to see her parents).
In retrospect, Hanako is more clever than she lets on, and it appears that she always thought about Hibari in a romantic way, and wanted to be with her.
Hibiki and Ren are an official couple for all intents and purposes.
At the end, all of them go back to school to start up the new year. At this point, I am pretty sure that Hanako and Hibari will end up become a couple.
All I got to say is that Hanako was the mvp of this volume.

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 7:06AM

joined May 24, 2014

The Anne Happy manga ends with us learning about Hanako's true feelings for Hibari.
Hibari stops being infatuated with that construction sign and stars pondering about Hanako.
There was somewhat of a confession scene at the airport but Hanako stop herself as to not burden Hibari. There was a kissing scene (Kiss on the cheek) right then and there which caused everyone there to get restless. Hanako just plays it off as a greeting, and starts crying as soon as Hibari's plane took off (Hibari went overseas for just a few days to see her parents).
In retrospect, Hanako is more clever than she lets on, and it appears that she always thought about Hibari in a romantic way, and wanted to be with her.
At the end, all of them go back to school to start up the new year. At this point, I am pretty sure that Hanako and Hibari will end up become a couple.

Thank you, the anime made it look like hibari was hiding something, and there was something more to the whole "happyness" class, and let's not forget what happens when hanako's ribbon get removed.

Overall a really underrated anime series.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

.... ummm... How did Homura Subaru end up on the team doing the anthology for this CGDCT anime/manga.. Not compiling, just find it bit random a mangaka that does hentai mangas is working on anthology for something so cute and wholesome....

Will asagi ryuu be doing the next one? sweats

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 10:54AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

.... ummm... How did Homura Subaru end up on the team doing the anthology for this CGDCT anime/manga.. Not compiling, just find it bit random a mangaka that does hentai mangas is working on anthology for something so cute and wholesome....

Much like how many a seiyuu has voice acted in eroge at least once in their career, a fair chunk of manga artists have dabbled their toes in hentai, with many releasing a few R-18 doujinshi before landing that elusive CGDGT serialization. And when you come from a yuri doujinshi background, you tend to have a few yuri friends to invite onto your comic anthologies. Look up pretty much any anthology series on this site (K-On! is a good place to start) and you're guaranteed to find a few authors that have a few r-18 yuri books under their belt. (eg. Kuroba, who writes Magic of Stella and has appeared in anthologies for both K-On! and GochiUsa, is known for a few notable Lucky Star doujins).

(An equivalent example in the west would be how Tyson Hesse got a career in Sonic comics, games, animation, and even the friggin' movie, all from writing a fan comic about Knuckles having "rock-hard fist nipples".)

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

wow i might just start reading the manga since i enjoyed the anime so much! i never would have guess that they would actually put in romantic tension for anyone besides hibiki and ren,

joined Jun 12, 2015

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that "kissing is totally normal oversea !!" was just bullshit.

I wish the manga would have lasted until their 3rd years, I would gladly take 20 more volume of their misfortune adventure

joined May 1, 2015

^ Hanako was the only one that knew something was wrong with Hibari before she fell ill. Hanako also jumped in a bone shivering river (in the middle of winter) just to give back the hairpins that Hibari lost.
Hanako was always checking Hibari out when she was changing.
Lastly, during that examination when Hibari needed to reveal her crush, she immediately went on the offensive to spare Hibari the embarrassment of reveling her darkest secret. In that situation Hanako was also playing dumb as to make Hibari feel better.
I am not sure when Hanako fell in love with Hibari, but my best would be when Hibari started looking out for her. Much in the same way Hanako's mom fell in love with her husband when she was young. She was just as accident prone as Hanako.
I would really like it if the author did an special volume with unreleased ideas that shows us how the happiness class fared at the end.
Based on what we know from the previous happiness classes, it is fair to say that all of then will be happy and successful that much is a given.
However, I need more Hanako x Hibari and Hibiki x Ren. I wouldn't mind Botan x Tsubaki too.

last edited at Feb 16, 2020 12:03AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Criminally underrated, indeed

Big F

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

A friend recommended the anime to me and I loved it!
The OP is criminally addicting hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.