Forum › New Nanoha project!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-19/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-franchise-launches-new-project/.155525

I put the General tag as there isn't any information on what it is going to be yet

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I'd guess that this new manga reboot is going to be animated, even though fan reception was not positive (my own included)

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

...Meh? The Nanoha franchise hasn't really produced much of worth since A's. Like, I think the best they've done is the Innocent manga, and that was pretty far from brilliant

And, of course, we don't know what this new project is. Could be a half-assed gacha game that exists solely for whaling

I'd guess that this new manga reboot is going to be animated, even though fan reception was not positive (my own included)

Wait, what new manga?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I haven't seen the last 2 movies yet ( didn't want to watch the second without having the third...fuck cliffhangers hahaha).... Also, yeah I'm curious, what's wrong with the new manga?

Love live is also making a new project... is not the upcoming anime so maybe a fourth band?

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 1:51PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Another Love Live, too?
Franchises really are sailing strong these days, huh.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Worse than Marvel at this point.

To reply you must either login or sign up.