joined Aug 10, 2015

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Nicü!!!

joined Apr 12, 2014

That was nice but how is the girl in the wheelchair

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

How is she? Well two years ago before the events of the anime in "Washio sumi is a hero" she lost her ability to walk and her memories because of her going mankai twice

joined Mar 25, 2013

So sometime after episode 5 huh? I thought it was gonna be after the final episode, but this is awesome as well. There is another by the same author that is titled 'Arrive' though no one has scans yet.

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

'dis is awesome :3 I always perk up when I see the Tougo x Yuuna tag :P

Tho, shouldn't there be a spoiler tag? I mean, It's only later revealed that they lose something after using Mankai....
Just saying.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I loved this!! It was sweet and sexy, the best of both worlds.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Usually I'm all out for yuna x tougo (even the nsfw ones, although I'm a bit bugged at their age, maybe cuz i'm too attached to the story). But this one felt a bit...off? As if yuna and tougo are doing it for the sake of sexual comfort and not exactly love. Does this make them sex friends?
The last few pages returned its adorbs level to normal.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ For now it may be because of that, but it's clear that they love each other, they just haven't expressed it. It is after that big battle in the middle of the season after all.

joined Feb 20, 2014

How is she? Well two years ago before the events of the anime in "Washio sumi is a hero" she lost her ability to walk and her memories because of her going mankai twice

What about Yuuna? It seemed to imply she also lost something but I couldn't tell what...

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ She loses her ability to taste anything

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I really got the fuzzy tingle feels from this , it was cute and heart warming <3

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

What about Yuuna? It seemed to imply she also lost something but I couldn't tell what...

she loses her sense of taste, but after she defeats the evil and is relieved of being a hero, she also is in a coma-like state for a short while. Even so, Tougo (or Washi) was disabled two years before meeting Yuuna. Their whole meeting was arranged by the Taisha because Yuuna had high qualifications for being a hero. Sonoko was actually best friends with Washi, but she lost her memories of her.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 2:00PM

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

how is the girl in wheelchair able to hold positions like that?

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Power of love

joined Mar 25, 2013

Power of love

Plus a large pillow behind her xD

Eoah kinda depressing BUT LOVELY LOVE-MAKING to cover it up! >///<

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Doesn't this need a spoilers tag? I mean looking at the comments here...just asking.

Fp
joined Apr 29, 2014

Holy..........
This is i always need from Yuyuyu

It all depends on the nature of her injury. She cannot walk so it means only that, she can't walk. It is possible she can still move her legs and if not she still has her back and upper body strength. She could mover her legs into any position she'd need to with her hands.

I like the answer "it's the power of love" better though as a romantic :D

last edited at Oct 26, 2015 3:42PM

joined Jul 31, 2015

Their age is kind of bugging me...

joined Dec 30, 2018

Very cute

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Wait what? When I watched Yuki Yuna is a Hero! On netflix, Tougou was in a wheel chair from the beginning. It had nothing to do with her using mankai later on.

Did i miss something? Did Netflix betray me again?

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

Wanderer, watch the sequel (prequel): Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Washio Sumi no Shou for the reason.

To reply you must either login or sign up.