Forum › Yearning, Love discussion

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I love reading to all the comments but it seems like some comments are being deleted. Too bad I didn't had the time to read them. Personally, I like this doujin. And I don't mind if everyone disagree, we have different tastes after all and I respect all of that. I do think Yuri-ism is nice for doing various type of doujins aside from fluffy and cute. Thank you and peace out.

Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

i don't mind crack pairings. everyone has their favorite pairs and not one yuri-fag has the right to say who should be with who. what i do mind is NTR like settings in these crack pairings. NTR destroys the very essence of yuri that yurism usually puts out. their motto is "the purest form of love." NTR sure isn't pure. if they want to do crack they should at least do vanilla.

I don't think this dj is NTR through.

I guess the dj coming off from the few theme that was core of the movie. Homura 's fear of being forgotten (or the world she know being forgotten), and her resolve to stay away to protect Madoka. Then the fact that the only one who she toyed with in her world is Sayaka (make sense in the movie set-up, as Sayaka's role of being justice enforcer, and only she can work as underdog opponent against Homura). I means if you replace that screen with Mami or Nagisa/Bebe, it will not work as well. Furthermore we have the hidden feeling Sayaka having toward Kyouko, despite on open they were just friends.

In short:
Homura's fear of being forgotten + clear Madoka's memory to protect her + only Sayaka's memory was kept + Homura toying and blackmailing Sayaka on "that girl" + Sayaka's denial of her true love = (fanfict) Homura x Sayaka unhealthy pairing

In this sense, sweet vanilla with Homura x Sayaka is actually out of character as they have less basis to exist. In fact when you start to dissect it in like that, there is no way that a canon Homura x Sayaka will ever exist in any form, as the root of their shipping was only there in the first place for plot-driven. Unless it gains popularity and they will just throw it in to evoke fan rage

I know this post is old but I'm going to throw my two cents in anyway.

Frankly, none of the things you mentioned stop this from being NTR. NTR is when one person steals the love interest of another, and that is exactly what Homura does to Kyouko in the doujin. For all intensive purposes in the doujin Sayaka and Kyouko are "together" at the start, because Sayaka likes Kyouko and Kyouko likes Sayaka. The poor writing starts when Homura says "our love will never bear fruit". Both Homura and Sayaka know this is false because Kyouko does in fact return Sayaka's feelings. This doujin severely degrades Homura and Sayaka by implying they are sexually lose and would sleep with just about anyone who offed as long as they were horny, also that the feelings they have are so small and fragile that they would disappear given the slightest provocation. It also implies that Homura is a cruel person who would knowingly steal Kyouko's love interest even though she knows (at the start) that they both have feelings for each other. When degrades Sayaka's feelings is that she loses those feelings for Kyouko just because she has sex with Homura a few times, which states that her feelings were never very strong to begin with. Further more the writing gets even worse when Sayaka says "that wasn't right to call my first time" but then goes back to Homura anyway. Things also get rather offensive in the afterword as well. The author even states that the sex should not have been part of the story and only ham fisted it in so they he could write a story about Homura and Sayaka having sex. What's more, he wants Sayaka and Homura to be people who would cheat on their love interests and do depraved things like be fucked buddies. He is flat out saying that their feelings are weak and they are not capable of being faithful, strong individuals.

Any who... back to the NTR. It's obvious by the end that Sayaka has fallen in love with Homura and given up on Kyouko. She runs away at the end because she knows she has betrayed Kyouko. Again is implying that Sayaka's feelings are weak, which is degrading to her. So that means Homura has fully stolen Kyouko's love interest, making this genuine NTR. In actuality the author doesn't care that he's degrading Homura and Sayaka or that it's NTR, only that he got write a story about them having sex. He even made a tweet after he wrote this doujin about how Homura and Sayaka would have sex just to feel good and not care about Madoka or Kyouko feelings. Almost as if they were acting on animal instincts.

In closing. Both hate sex and vanilla are equally out of character for Homura as Sayaka because both have shown in canon that they are strong and faithful individuals that would stay true to the people they love against all odds and adversity. So them having hatesex is just as OOC as them cuddling.

Sorry for the rant.

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 2:14AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

To identify NTR,it has to include the break down of both victims. Still think this case is just cheating at most.

I don't like how you keep attacking on the author through. I means if a guy saved the world just because he want to have sex with his gf, would it make his deed less impressive? Similarly i think the work should be taken and judged fairly from biased towatd the author.

Also i think you forgot a few key points. One is Sayaka complicate feeling of her existence, which is showed in the tv when she ran away from the guy because of her souless body. Maybe it is just harder for her to pursue a romance relationship with Kyouko because she think of her self as non-human. Then the corrupted Homura just toy with her being sexually frustrated(as she finally turned nto human after millions years as semi-goddess) , and the fact she want her memories erased showed how much she can't accept it.

joined Dec 18, 2014

NOOOOOoooooooo.......

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

totally glad i read the comments before reading this

Edit: damn no I'm not, that was hot as, who doesn't like some messed up devil-homu/sayaka

Nice nice nice

last edited at Dec 26, 2018 2:54AM

joined Jan 2, 2020

Idk why some people would go for HomuSaya, HomuMami, or HomuKyoko. When MadoHomu is literally the canon ship.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

who doesn't like some messed up devil-homu/sayaka

Surprinsgly a lot of people. I know it's crazy that people prefer MadoHomu right ?

joined Jul 31, 2022

Idk why some people would go for HomuSaya, HomuMami, or HomuKyoko. When MadoHomu is literally the canon ship.

Because being canon doesn't necessarily mean a ship is good. Subjectively speaking everyone has a preferred dynamic; see, this is what I mean by a ship being "good". Good is subjective and plays a lot more in tastes than anything else. Some people are more fond of pure heart-warming fluff dynamics (HomuMado); some enjoy the conflict and introspection only enemies-to-lovers can bring (HomuSaya); some prefer an unlikely duo with distinct personalities (HomuKyoko) and some are hopping onto the "opposites attract" thing. (HomuMami) Why somebody would go for all of the aforementioned is easily explained once you consider something called taste and how it might differ, regardless of what canon states or does not state. I bet you already knew that but insisted on commenting such a thing regardless. That's coming from me, a MadoHomu lover.

t.l.d.r: people have preferred dynamics and sometimes canon does not meet those.

To reply you must either login or sign up.