Forum › Posts by 3kisses4u

3kisses4u
joined Jul 31, 2022

Idk why some people would go for HomuSaya, HomuMami, or HomuKyoko. When MadoHomu is literally the canon ship.

Because being canon doesn't necessarily mean a ship is good. Subjectively speaking everyone has a preferred dynamic; see, this is what I mean by a ship being "good". Good is subjective and plays a lot more in tastes than anything else. Some people are more fond of pure heart-warming fluff dynamics (HomuMado); some enjoy the conflict and introspection only enemies-to-lovers can bring (HomuSaya); some prefer an unlikely duo with distinct personalities (HomuKyoko) and some are hopping onto the "opposites attract" thing. (HomuMami) Why somebody would go for all of the aforementioned is easily explained once you consider something called taste and how it might differ, regardless of what canon states or does not state. I bet you already knew that but insisted on commenting such a thing regardless. That's coming from me, a MadoHomu lover.

t.l.d.r: people have preferred dynamics and sometimes canon does not meet those.

3kisses4u
joined Jul 31, 2022
Tumblr_oamw2bnzyy1s7t75so1_1280

HitoMami is something I never considered before, but howdy it is a beautiful match-up! Two classy ladies finding solace in each other...