Forum › President and Vice-President discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It's kinda interestin' how Vice-President could predict the future :D (4 chapter)
That cat at end and on the start of chapter 8-9 (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/president_and_vice_president_ch08#13 and http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/president_and_vice_president_ch09#2) is soo weird xD Vice-president is killin' that cat ^^ xD
Daamn, also this yuri manga was beautiful. I just love Dynasty-Scans ^^ I love President's hair xD

last edited at Oct 25, 2013 1:41PM

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

Daamn, also this yuri manga was beautiful. I just love Dynasty-Scans ^^ I love President's hair xD

totally agree on the hair part

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's finally complete, even if I thought at first that it was complete before I found out that there was an extra.

Anyway, kinda liked it better without this extra, but still.. Thank you :)

Is "Milky" a one-shot? Also are you going to be doing the other chapters from that volume?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what a splendid present this morning ... this was one of the first yuri i loved

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Is "Milky" a one-shot? Also are you going to be doing the other chapters from that volume?

Milky looks like a one-shot; in fact, most (but not all) stories from Wildrose are one-shots. At this time, I have no plans to do anything else from the volume; however, if volume 7 is any example, Yuri Project will probably do most of them at some point.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I see, well I hope so. Especially since it came out a few days ago. I think it's relatively rare for a yuri anthology book to come out if I'm not mistaken. All the translated ones are dated back 1-3 years and I rarely see something that was from this year.

Thank you for the reply :)

last edited at Aug 6, 2014 6:56AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This didn't seem very Angsty to me.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

A really beautiful story. I love the characters. I also love the discretion they use concerning the sex scene.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

haha... what a cute story... but I want more story about them.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

So cuteee

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

What a master piece

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

Well that was a very condensed story.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Mera needs to find ways of showing people's affection for each other besides assaulting them when they're sleeping. sweatdrop Or when awake.

This was good though. I like that for once the protagonist doesn't get to run away, cause their love interest insists on talking it out. Not having anyone to sit with at lunch was relatable. Chapter 7 was my favorite cause of the dark twist and vampire comparison. The virgin blood part made me laugh. The third wheel was a blatant plot device. Storyline and characters were fleshed out much more masterfully than in The Last Uniform. The first chapter doesn't fit in as well with the rest, being the president's perspective. I feel like it could have been cut to expand on her loneliness/family stuff instead, because she said such a stupid thing in Chapter 7 that she regretted almost immediately in chapter 9. Or even to expand on Sakurai's feelings to give her more depth. Pacing was good overall despite that. I loved the reasoning she gave Sakurai for why she couldn't do it.

I wonder why the Hakamada Mera stories I like the most have characters with messed up family lives.

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like how she still calls her Vice President. Fukukaicho. They should marry and adopt children and she'd still say "dinner is ready, please go call Fukukaicho, children!":

To reply you must either login or sign up.