Forum › Onee-chan, You Can't Escape From a Loli discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Thats the point they are making- there is no 'down the line' - they already ARE a pervert lol.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

this loli has some good taste in cosplay ^.^

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

oh mochi, keep being you

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

DETAILED BOOBS WOW

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

MarqFJA87 posted:

Strange... is it really incest? Why would she call her Ayana-san?

I know it's Mochi au lat, so it's a given that they are blood related, but the translation is awkward.

It is "san" in the original (although the name itself is something of a guess since no furigana was provided). Clearly this is because the loli demands respect.

... You do realize that "onee-chan/san" is often used to refer to young women even if they're not an older sister (whether of the speaker or of anyone else), right? It basically serves as the rough Japanese equivalent of the English "Miss"/"Ms." prefix.

I think you're going on a tangent here. I didn't deny the way the loli addresses the older one, but the reverse.

I very rarely (if ever) saw an older sister call her younger sister -san. It rather hints at another type of relationship, like a babysitter.

That it's an incest story is pure speculation based on the author's history.

Well, to be fair it's a pretty consistent history.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

MarqFJA87 posted:

Strange... is it really incest? Why would she call her Ayana-san?

I know it's Mochi au lat, so it's a given that they are blood related, but the translation is awkward.

It is "san" in the original (although the name itself is something of a guess since no furigana was provided). Clearly this is because the loli demands respect.

... You do realize that "onee-chan/san" is often used to refer to young women even if they're not an older sister (whether of the speaker or of anyone else), right? It basically serves as the rough Japanese equivalent of the English "Miss"/"Ms." prefix.

I think you're going on a tangent here. I didn't deny the way the loli addresses the older one, but the reverse.

I very rarely (if ever) saw an older sister call her younger sister -san. It rather hints at another type of relationship, like a babysitter.

That it's an incest story is pure speculation based on the author's history.

Well, to be fair it's a pretty consistent history.

It's still not grounds for assuming it's the case here without actual evidence.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup- and Mochi's best work (imo) is not an incest setting either.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I wonder what poop man's costume would look like :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.