Forum › Fate Fanbook #1 Artoria x Morgan discussion

joined May 24, 2014

It will hurt allright, she will be walking funny for a few weeks

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I think this is Saber Artoria, not Lancer Artoria.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This is so sad and funny in so many levels.

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

Cat fur? In a weird way that kinda of explains some of Mordred's behavior.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ugh so good. I need more Artoria x Morgan in my life. I liked the little glimpses into their dysfunctional relationship. I didn't expect this to be so sad.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Spotted Artoria Lancer x Morgan le Fay tags and never clicked so fast in my life, then as soon as the first page loaded I also spotted the futa tag :( oh, well, now that we're here might as well :(

joined Sep 11, 2014

Yeah, I think this is Saber Artoria as well. If one is not convinced, just look at the difference between the size of Saber Artoria & Lancer Artoria.

joined May 7, 2017

oh yeah for sure this is the OG Saber

E8d0cf07-6bf4-4ced-a0aa-4fdc6fea045e
joined Jun 19, 2017

Hell yeah I've been waiting this

joined Nov 14, 2014

This is strangely similar in parts to my long work-in-progress fanfic of Arturia's life and I also got some new ideas for it as well!

joined Dec 2, 2019

This is strangely similar in parts to my long work-in-progress fanfic of Arturia's life and I also got some new ideas for it as well!

Doesn’t this scence happens in Nasuverse already?
iirc Merlin used his hero creation skill to make her lower region to a man, so she
can have a heir, just didnt expect this was the beginning of the fall of Camelot tho.

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016

Merrrrrrrrliiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm about to whip somebody's assssssssssssssssssssss

joined Nov 14, 2014

Doesn’t this scence happens in Nasuverse already?
iirc Merlin used his hero creation skill to make her lower region to a man, so she
can have a heir, just didnt expect this was the beginning of the fall of Camelot tho.

I meant some of the details. Like, Arturia wondering if it was a dream, talking with Bedivere, etc.

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 4:27AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is really good shit. It’s heartbreaking, especially when you know Nasuverse Morgan regretted everything at the very end, not unlike their son. She hated Artoria but loved her too.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is really good shit. It’s heartbreaking, especially when you know Nasuverse Morgan regretted everything at the very end, not unlike their son. She hated Artoria but loved her too.

joined Dec 6, 2019

I've been waiting for so long doujin about this two, the pairings are amazing i need more doujin or sequel and more H scene

joined May 3, 2014

Spotted Artoria Lancer x Morgan le Fay tags and never clicked so fast in my life, then as soon as the first page loaded I also spotted the futa tag :( oh, well, now that we're here might as well :(

I.....I JUST CAN’T.....the art + futa make “her” look like a man if anything that’s really desgusting for me :/

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice

To reply you must either login or sign up.