Forum › Citrus + discussion

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

I agree with Matsuri, we’re all going to be old af before Yuzu and Mei do anything.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Decided to check up on this to see if, hope of hopes, Sabu had actually managed to do something other than create even more time-wasting melodrama just to fill chapters. Reading just the last two pages of this discussion (plus the latest chapter) tells me that's impossible and that it's basically just same old, same old.

Getting kind of nostalgic for the very early days of Citrus where everyone could see the great potential, before the downfall into a melodramatic shitshow with plot threads that came out of nowhere, went nowhere and were only regurgitated on occasion just for more drama.

Honestly, i'm surprised Sabu managed to get Citrus+ off the ground considering how Citrus turned out.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

*reading up on the past 4 pages of forum and interesting deep-dive analysis and dissection essays of Citrus, while being slightly sleep-deprived*

where they sleep in the same bed every fucking night

O.O
-_-
...oh, boi, I totally read that wrong for a second, got my hopes up I missed something, and then re-read correctly and got horribly disappointed. ^^;;

Edit: Yeah, from all the smart things being said here, that was the only line that really got stuck with me and I felt the need to comment on XD ...although, mostly because everything else had been said by others already, and better. But I guess, it goes to show that I raised my hand at the "hoping for sexy-time with that art-style" query. .......am gonna go to sleep now ^^;

last edited at Oct 22, 2019 4:43PM

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

More sexy time would be nice I guess but I really like the current format; reminds me of something like Candy Boy. I really like the aspect of characters just kind of going through life in a relationship. I'm glad to see Citrus come off hiatus finally, regardless.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

this entire manga is so stupid in the best way possible

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And still wondering why some people still read it when they don't like it

I think this question has been answered multiples times already.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The bonus for the first volume have been revealed

Interestingly, the A5 limited cover is an update of the original cover for Citrus Volume 1

Oh and twitter thinks that the hand holding the volume with the american cover, is Sabu's hand.

Lastly, have a cute fanart of Mei and Yuzu's kid by Glidesloe

https://twitter.com/glidesloe/status/1191018030882410496

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

From citrus+ first Volume

I'm Back Kumagoro

Haaa, I'll go home when my clothes are clean

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

lol

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

joined Aug 4, 2018

Is the creator taking another break?

No the first volume of Citrus Plus just come out this month.

joined Aug 4, 2018

No the first volume of Citrus Plus just come out this month.

So the next chapter is definitely coming today?

2ab229b7cc4edicon14
joined Jan 24, 2019

Haaa, I'll go home when my clothes are clean

DOES MATSURI WEARS HARUMIN'S CLOTHES?????

joined Aug 4, 2018

Guess there really is no new chapter coming today :(

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I feel like this story doesn't deserve its popularity. Unless there's something wrong with the author's health, Saburuta doesn't put much effort at all. It's like look I gave you two new characters with cute design, so now I can take a four months break.

I feel like this story doesn't deserve its popularity. Unless there's something wrong with the author's health, Saburuta doesn't put much effort at all. It's like look I gave you two new characters with cute design, so now I can take a four months break.

She was doing autograph singing in other country's like Thailand in those month's.

Guess there really is no new chapter coming today :(

Well, at least we got a cute extra Chapter.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

She was doing autograph singing in other country's like Thailand in those month's.

I don't think she was doing these since June. It was around September.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, she was working with the publishers to get the first volume released simultaneously in different countries. Plus, there's never a new chapter whenever a volume is released.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Someone worked out the timeline for Citrus+

last edited at Nov 24, 2019 12:57AM

Screenshot_2021-04-15-01-11-58-71_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~5
joined Mar 23, 2019

hmm.. things got interesting i see,

joined Apr 1, 2013

any updates recently on this manga? or has the backlash from the community put this on hiatus again lmao?
I joke of course but damn this manga takes ages for an update.. maybe the author is running dry on what to write/draw for it story-wise? either way i sort of dropped this manga.. dont get me wrong i do enjoy the characters but its story and character development seems out of whack like i cant tell what direction were supposed to be heading with it? if they might break up or continue this painful one sided sibling love drama either way i dont know what to expect i sort of feel like the author does feel fed up with this manga and wants to close the lid on it so to speak lol but this is my assumption

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Saburota has been busy getting for the worldwide release of the first volume of Citrus+

Anyways

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Oh that's cute☝☝☝

To reply you must either login or sign up.