Forum › Hot Uchiura Singles In Your Area discussion

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Also like if yer gonna complain about black girl slang being in this. A lot of black girl slang gets appropriated by queers and then becomes a normal part of the lexicon of queer circles. That Mari, a character who literally doesn't talk normally to begin with (SHIIIIIIINY~~~), would adopt this slang doesn't feel out of place. Meanwhile You has a very casual way of talking while Yohane maintains some of her persona in how she talks in this. "It is so." and "As she says." are good examples of that.

joined Mar 5, 2016

What the heck is this dialogue, lol. Japanese teenagers talking like black ladies with like a hint of southern twang. Y'all?

Hoo boy.

so what would be the most authentic way for japanese teenagers to speak english?

Not this. This sounds dumb. You have to be careful with "localization" because if the characters end up sounding different than any other doujin, your reader will pay more attention to that than what they're actually saying.

I get it, you think you're clever by giving characters southern drawls or valley girl accents, or etc but if no one else does that and just has them speak standard English, it's going to be really unnatural sounding.

"other doujin" are hardly the authorities on how to translate comics, though. lots of them leave in -zuras and any and all other cartoonish cutesy suffixes that no real person would actually use. that this doesn't follow the typical mold makes it notable but it isn't an inherent drawback. if having someone talk like a valley girl or some other iconic archetype is the best way of getting the broad point across then that's a legitimate translation choice. it isn't the translator's fault that you have imagined a "neutral" english voice for a character speaking with a very pronounced accent, dialect or artificial anime quirk.

Download
joined May 10, 2016

Am I the only one who is sure that was created by a man? XD I'm 100% sure of that xD it look like a cold cut x) I mean there is nothing sentimental ect.. it's just sex for sex and I see he try his best he try to make joke and all, but I don't know I just can't like this, (P.S: I don't say ALL man don't do sentimental because that's not true )

last edited at Jul 27, 2018 10:28PM

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I found the slangs funny, I remember people use to text like that in 2016. It added some comedy and a more causal-personality. Probably one of the best futanari doujins I’ve read. Ruby and the others were oddly very suductive this time around, not complaining though. I enjoy reading futanari, and the art was good enough so 9/10
I would give it 10/10 if there were more.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

the title reminded me of:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREAAAAA

(now back to reading)

joined Oct 31, 2013

This was soooooo fucking hot

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

the title reminded me of:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREAAAAA

(now back to reading)

Same, but oh God not in such a doujin xD

Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

I’m gonna fuck you good, cap’n!

I’m crying

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

Yoshiko gone topless when she's about to enter Ruby but then the next scene she's actually still has that top on, author maybe sleepy, still a good futa tho

joined Apr 28, 2019

lmfaooo!!! ohh man that was a fun read uwu

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

OH BOOOI WHERE HAVE I BEEN?? HOW DID I MISSED THIS!?

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

This was soooooo fucking hot

Lis%20pricefield%205
joined Jun 13, 2019

There seems to be another You x Mari R18 doujin... Stay tuned, I guess.

joined Jul 3, 2020

Awkward dialogue aside, the art is actually amazing. Like the expressions and faces are very good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.