Forum › Prunus Girl discussion

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Let's just drop the topic.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i hate harem, but i liked this manga, then it's not harem

Lol whut? I hate harems too, but that is in no way a factor or not.

Just because you like it does not mean it's not a harem.

i know,
it was a stupid joke...

about the ending, i didn't see there is an other chapter

joined Apr 14, 2013

It's not a harem series, the end

Lol so even when I proved with exact page numbers, I'm still wrong lol. Makes sense.

Guess opinion > fact around here.

P.S. okay just wanted to say that lol. Now I'll drop it

joined Jan 31, 2013

Lol so even when I proved with exact page numbers, I'm still wrong lol. Makes sense.

Kizuna's the only love interest for Maki, you would know it if you read it all, there are other girls who have a crush on him, but they're not in the competition. A harem series is about competition between the 3 or more LI but there's no such thing in Prunus girls, therefore it's not a harem series

last edited at Apr 14, 2013 2:35PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Kizuna's the only love interest for Maki, you would know it if you read it all, there are other girls who have a crush on him, but they're not in the competition. A harem series is about competition between the 3 or more LI but there's no such thing in Prunus girls, therefore it's not a harem series

wrong, that's not what it's defined as. It's defined by number, not "competition" lol. that'd make pretty much every harem out there not one, because you know from the start who is going to win.

P.S. guess I'll need to swap IPs soon.

last edited at Apr 14, 2013 4:35PM

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

I'll start removing any future post about this topic, so please, just shut up.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So is this manga finished, or is it ongoing?

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

So is this manga finished, or is it ongoing?

It's finished, although there is still an epilogue.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Needed more twincest.

Hope epilogue does something with them.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

@ Nezchan - From which yuri manga is your profile picture? It reminds me the drawing of Girl Friends by Morinaga Milk but it's not that. Soo.. Could you please tell me? :D

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm glad there's an epilogue. I kind of want to see a little more of them. I started reading this long before it was on dynasty, so it's a super plus that it's now on the Dynasty reader (which is superior in terms of speed to most online readers I've used).

Definitely beats most forms of the gender bender manga, since in the end it really doesn't matter what gender Aikawa is. He's adorable either way.

joined Apr 14, 2013

@ Nezchan - From which yuri manga is your profile picture? It reminds me the drawing of Girl Friends by Morinaga Milk but it's not that. Soo.. Could you please tell me? :D

http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/kisses_sighs_and_cherry_blossom_pink

that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, what seven said. It's the scene from the mini-series where they're at the hot spring.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Aw maan.. thanks a bunch :) I've read that but not properly 'cuz it kinda bored me. Thanks :D

joined Apr 14, 2013

Blasphemy?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ok, even though it's finished, I started reading it (wish it was still ongoing). xD effing hilarious. I'm not a fan of yaoi, though I do have a couple series I like, but this is too damn cute. I honestly wouldn't mind being Maki's shoes, especially since Aikawa is so cute.

Morinaga Milk... boring..? There is something wrong with that guys head. I have not read a book by her that I didn't like.

last edited at Apr 14, 2013 4:43PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Morinaga Milk... boring..? There is something wrong with that guys head. I have not read a book by her that I didn't like.

Well.. I love all her works except "Mare" i kinda didn't get that :D I couldn't read the whole and uh.. "right-numbered-chapters" of Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom Pink so that's why i wasn't really interested in that. But if anyone could give me some good link i would read that and then tell if i like it or not :)
And btw. I'm not guy, i'm a girl but whatever xD

joined Apr 14, 2013

But if anyone could give me some good link i would read that and then tell if i like it or not :)

www.google.com

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Mare was weird, I agree, but it was still cool.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Mare was weird, I agree, but it was still cool.

Yah, i know right? :D It was awesome! But maybe i should read it again and more slowly (I'm kinda fast reader - -') but it was kindaaa.. uh.. ya knooow, just weird :D
Nm, sometimes i'll just read it :)

www.google.com

Screw it.. I have much better (playing games! ^^) and more importand things (school T-T) than searchin for it - -'
But still thanks for advice? xD :)

I must say that i LOVE the 15 page of 20 chapter. Second panel. It's just priceless! :D Editor did a really good job :)

last edited at Apr 14, 2013 5:17PM

joined Jan 31, 2013

Well.. I love all her works except "Mare" i kinda didn't get that :D I couldn't read the whole and uh.. "right-numbered-chapters" of Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom Pink so that's why i wasn't really interested in that. But if anyone could give me some good link i would read that and then tell if i like it or not :)

I belive a dead-tree version of the whole thing will be released

joined Feb 19, 2011

yay~~ Kiss Kiss~~

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I would be most happy if all of Morinaga's manga got published here in the west. I would buy them all.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

don't talk bad about Mare! a Morinaga's yuri horror, and a great manga above all.

sorry for the OT

joined Jan 11, 2013

once i started reading this i was.instantly hooked

To reply you must either login or sign up.