Forum › Just You and I discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

THey appear to be interlinked with references to other characters in the other stories.

If I had to pick the best drawn chapter within this manga, it would be Canno's first, Kawauchi's second, and Nega's third. Chapters (1), (3), (2), respectively.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Content-wise, I think the stories only get more satisfying as it continues. Canno's is a good opener and introduces the change of eras along with the ongoing theme of gay women speaking with straight women. Nega's, while the art is a little hard to follow, has stronger yuri themes and, in my opinion, has a more sympathetic protagonist. Kawauchi's is the most satisfying with plenty of nostalgia and happy but bittersweet feelings throughout.

The best word to describe this anthology: hope.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

This was interesting. Extremely niche. Honestly I only found much interest in the last story. Most of it was just depressing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Justice for the second one please!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Nothing to do with the stories (or maybe there it does), but I really enjoyed reading the postscripts. You can feel they're all just a bunch of friends who love hanging out and drawing together… it's kinda heartwarming. ^^ I almost want to play Mario Party with them.

joined Jul 23, 2017

I prefer the last one but hope for the other two to find their lover ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

All three are fantastic and attempt to capture the change in how Japanese culture and institutions view gay people in the previous era and as the era turns. Read them all. Top yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.