Forum › School Live! discussion

Tumblr_moyfxswbsy1qze9qao1_500
joined Feb 2, 2013

This is really funny because it's all true. It's kinda frightening how I could relate to everything.
Must get event Honoka! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Omg. I only read 7 pages so far, but it's already going on my favorites. Happy Birthday Nico and thanks for the 5 gems! I totally do the whole calculation stuff too...it's really sad... 3000 more points until event Honoka for me! (so about 1000 points a day...might have to end up using a love gem though..)

Edit: AND A-rise cameo. Yup definitely deserves a spot on my favorites list <3

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 1:48AM

Tumblr_ngf93ejd511smr2zxo1_1280
joined Jul 4, 2014

Ironic i read this right after playing the actual game, now i want more doujin where the girls play SIF since theres only two. Maki is a bit too pro in playing this. I WANT ALL THE UR & SR CARDS ESPECIALLY NICO & MAKI'S, and more songs

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

oh god, after reading this it definitely went to my favorites ~ ♥ It's all so true !! Like how I calculate how much LP to use and hours per day and sleep to get so I can get the event cards since I never spend to buy Loveca XD This doujin is brilliant ! I wish for more of it >w<

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Sorry... Just can't help but to post this!!! Hahaha!
This made me laugh really hard!
Definitely going to my favorites!!! xD

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lmfao, soooooo relatable! I loved how Maki just trolled my existance playing with one hand AND looking away! and Awww poor unlucky Nico. Can't wait for Honaka's b-day tomorrow for the 5 Love Gems!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Well then...
Happy Birthday Honoka! :D

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Sorry... Just can't help but to post this!!! Hahaha!
This made me laugh really hard!
Definitely going to my favorites!!! xD

I love that part too lol

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

lmfao

joined Jul 22, 2016

Huh, where's the other doujin where they play SIF, I wonder...
Lol, I totally can relate. I'm so glad that there's LP overflow now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.