Forum › Together Alone discussion

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

What the...! Damn it "up to your interpretation" Nooo O.o must...think of fluffiest scenario.......AH yes...*nosebleed*
But in all seriousness good art, kinda short, good final kiss. I liked it but the ambiguity kinda annoyed me.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Welp, she ded

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, it would be funny if this was just some temporary place that a witch or demon or whatever tossed them into, and are saved by the others. Followed by a "wait...that was real?" moment, which would be pretty fun to see.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

they were dead together, eh dont worry they get revived soon anyway

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

A good way to die, if if I may say... ^^

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I never watched the Madoka or whatever and i thought about trying it, can you give me some advice, like, where should i start? Manga or anime? etc.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I never watched the Madoka or whatever and i thought about trying it, can you give me some advice, like, where should i start? Manga or anime? etc.

If your not sure why not watch the movies they are basically a retelling of the anime except for the 3rd one.
You can start anywhere really the manga and anime are the same but the manga has some minor differences.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Those are some awesome smiles :)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

If your not sure why not watch the movies they are basically a retelling of the anime except for the 3rd one.
You can start anywhere really the manga and anime are the same but the manga has some minor differences.

Thanks, i'll watch the movies first then. ^^

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 5:38AM

Tumblr_ngf93ejd511smr2zxo1_1280
joined Jul 4, 2014

Welp, she ded

Too soon

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This came off bittersweet to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.