ForumNews To insanity and beyond.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

This is like a crazy dinasty editor reunion tour. Which is nice and all, but my beautiful translation backlog is being ravaged... I must find short but difficult to edit things to work on to recover my lead.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

and the leechers benefit huehuehue

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

This is like a crazy dinasty editor reunion tour. Which is nice and all, but my beautiful translation backlog is being ravaged... I must find short but difficult to edit things to work on to recover my lead.

Any and all mentions of Cassiopia Dolce will be deleted immediately. Biggest waste of time ever.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Any and all mentions of Cassiopia Dolce will be deleted immediately. Biggest waste of time ever.

Don't worry, there is no one more in agreement with that sentiment than me.

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

But the Dolce!

joined Apr 9, 2013

just read :'' One scan every 24 hours'' the first thing that came to mind was http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/290/698/c3e.jpg

Then i thought to myself hmm good luck i fear you'll be kinda going that way

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1437769_o.gif

Please don't kill yourself T_T i love too much your work for that.

last edited at Apr 9, 2013 12:14AM

joined Jan 9, 2012

good luck!april 14th is my bday so i wil certainly make some resolutions.let's see who lasts longer :D

Kami-sama%20gakuen%20squirrel%20god
joined Feb 2, 2013

This is awesome! Good Luck and thank you all for your efforts!

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Just in time to distract me from finals. Way to contribute to the ruin of my college career!

joined May 16, 2011

My body is ready.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I must find short but difficult to edit things to work on to recover my lead.

Stuff with colour...

last edited at Apr 10, 2013 4:20AM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Stuff with colour...

Ooh, I hadn't even thought of that. To pixiv!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

oh wow i just made my life harder. pure smartness.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

oh wow i just made my life harder. pure smartness.

Damnit!

joined Mar 3, 2013

Yey! Super awesome. Knowing you guys, you'd probably exceed our expectations. You guys are that good. Anyway! Good luck on the marathon. Ill be rooting for you guys! ALWAYS :)

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

YAY!!! A MARATHON!! There'll be a lot of Yuriness in there~ and I'll be looking forward to it..!! And Takemiya Jin!! Wish that there will be Omoi no Kakera (Fragments of Love) ch. 6 and more!! But well, Takemiya's works are amazing!! 0_0 so heart throbbing!!

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Ohh Happy Jets, something I've been looking forward to. I've also been looking forward to Wife and Wife, that's another one :D

joined Apr 10, 2013

YAY!!! A MARATHON!! There'll be a lot of Yuriness in there~ and I'll be looking forward to it..!! And Takemiya Jin!! Wish that there will be Omoi no Kakera (Fragments of Love) ch. 6 and more!! But well, Takemiya's works are amazing!! 0_0 so heart throbbing!!

Dynasty doesn't do Fragments of Love. You're thinking of Lililicious.

Hahahah, sorry, I'm not too familiar in which group or people do the releases.. I apologize for that... But well, hope that there will be some, even if Dynasty don't do it... btw, how do you know who releases what?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Dynasty doesn't do Fragments of Love. You're thinking of Lililicious.

Hahahah, sorry, I'm not too familiar in which group or people do the releases.. I apologize for that... But well, hope that there will be some, even if Dynasty don't do it... btw, how do you know who releases what?

Different groups will have a unique identifier, for instance Lililicious has an insert page at the end of things they upload, there is also an identifier on the upload it's self, it's below the name of the upload when you are viewing it.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Dynasty releases have cocks all over them. Easy to distinguish.

joined Apr 10, 2013

Oohh... I see! Thanks for pointing that out! I'm oblivious to those things so it's best to know them... But still, I can't help but look forward to the following days~

Yuri
joined Apr 11, 2013

I have been on Dynasty Scans for 3 years now and never have i ever been tempted so much in my life to actually make a profile to just replay to a post. I am very proud of you Dynasty Scans. CANT WAIT!!! so looking forward to it although i think my girlfriend will shut me out of my own room for ignoring her...

joined Apr 9, 2013

wait what? o.O somethign's wrong, yuri and cocks now??

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

wait what? o.O somethign's wrong, yuri and cocks now??

Castration complex. Penis envy.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Dynasty's history began with cocks.
When yuri was picked up, the cocks never left.
The majority of the staff is cocks too.
Cocks everywhere.

To reply you must either login or sign up.