Forum › The Unsullied Girl discussion

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

No kiss? Hmmmmmm...well, not bad, but very cruel for someone who follow the real story since the beginning

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

^ they did kiss, it just didn’t explicitly show when their lips touched

I like the melancholic vibe of this one, it really fits the story. Especially when it’s from Homura’s perspective

“Proof of our union,” yeah they definitely planted lilies

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 12:25AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

(๑UωU๑ )

Doraneko Aqueous
joined Jan 31, 2019

Excuse me, this is an altenative world when Homura defeated Walpurgis and Madoka didn't become mahou shoujo, right? Or post-Rebellion?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Excuse me, this is an altenative world when Homura defeated Walpurgis and Madoka didn't become mahou shoujo, right? Or post-Rebellion?

I'd say, because she doesn't have the earring, that it's the former.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I like the melancholic vibe of this one, it really fits the story. Especially when it’s from Homura’s perspective

“Proof of our union,” yeah they definitely planted lilies

Same, I really enjoyed the softness with just the slightest hint of melancholy

joined Jun 28, 2017

How lovely to find a new Citron doujin here again.
And such a poetic one.
I think this story is post-Rebellion btw, because, even though she doesn't have the earrings, Homaru keeps hinting at her and Madoka's Godlike abilities.
In fact, the entire story is made to conjure up an image of the Devil lovingly observing God creating life in the garden of Eden and eventually deciding to help out.

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 5:29PM

joined Jun 28, 2017

No kiss? Hmmmmmm...well, not bad, but very cruel for someone who follow the real story since the beginning
You should read Yamado's other Homu-Mado stories. They're very cathartic.
They kiss in "Matataki no Aida ni" for example and in "She must want to hear a secret story". Yeah, they definitely kiss in that one :)

But most of Yamado Ako's HomuMado stories are very sweet and romantic.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Yeah I also really loved the story. It's like they are living in a twilight world where everything goes on almost like normal, but there is a vague sense of sadness lurking somewhere... But that sadness and unease doesn't stop Homura and Madoka appreciating the beauty of their daily life.

These kind of fics really make you realize the fact that the characters are really still just teenage girls despite the huge burden placed on them... cry

I wonder if magical girls age biologically, or do they all die so soon after their transformation that this question is irrelevant?

To reply you must either login or sign up.