Forum › Poor College Student Turns to Lesbian Sex Work ch01 discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Blastaar posted:

I’m not really much of a fan of hentai or Mira-level shlick-fests (which this is not, by any means), but for some reason I find the yuri-top catchphrase “[Something something something] and you’re already this wet” to be quite amusing, so I appreciated Classmate/Client-chan’s lewd in-progress commentary.

Not exactly the phrase, but in the neighborhood.

This one isn't actually that bad, considering "I got wet" is women's equivalent to "I got hard".

I get that—it’s the “notifying the other person of that person’s state of sexual arousal” part that I find most amusing. (Along with the set-up line, i.e., “I haven’t even paid you and you’re already this wet.”)

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 6:07PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Okey...this looks very promising

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow
Hope this gets a sequel

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This was awesome, a sequel would be highly appreciated~

As for the few folks arguing about the gaypay tag, I actually see where you are coming from. If she was not gay to begin with, and opted for prostitution to get some cash, you would think she would go for the het variant, the market for that is considerably bigger to begin with. Then again, maybe the lesbian option pays more. Though, I would not be in favour of removing the tag, simply because I am a sucker for stories that feature sex workers (especially if they turn out as wholesome as this), and that is the only tag we have to indicate such a story.

joined Jun 19, 2016

Let's be honest, anyone who wouldn't do the gay for pay thing with a bank account like that is just lying to themselves.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Let's be honest, anyone who wouldn't do the gay for pay thing with a bank account like that is just lying to themselves.

Lesbi-honest

FTFY

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

Well, that ended quickly. I want more, actually.

What's up with these original works with long-ass titles lol!

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

ha! ha!, that was really good! This author seems to have very clever ideas, more!

Aaron.qghpb
joined Nov 18, 2019

Great Story

To reply you must either login or sign up.