Forum › Zettai x Roman (Series) discussion

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Excuse me, but this "series" should not be an "anthology"? Is a collection of one-shots...
Also, apparently "The One Adabana in the World" (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_one_adabana_in_the_world#1) is part of the same.

Greetings!
Vircoph.

joined Nov 11, 2013

The faces are drawn to my liking.

Shadowring123
joined Feb 19, 2011

her face scares me, its like an owl that stands at outside your window going "....you...." XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh... Read the first chapters long ago, the art is... not great...

Fun read nonetheless!

joined Mar 25, 2013

Finally translated after a year+ of waiting. Not really a conclusion but thanks to the guys at yuriproject.

joined Oct 3, 2013

The art isn't that bad...the only part of it that bothers me is the lower lip at certain angles.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think what bugs me most about the art is how stiff it is. It gets more okay in the extreme shots where people are overreacting, but even then the expressions don't change much. Although the newest chapter it's not quite as noticeable.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

The art isn't that bad...the only part of it that bothers me is the lower lip at certain angles.

Yeah that bugs me too. Looks like they have a fat lip in some shots.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I think what bugs me most about the art is how stiff it is. It gets more okay in the extreme shots where people are overreacting, but even then the expressions don't change much. Although the newest chapter it's not quite as noticeable.

The first time I can tell that the eyebrows have moved at all is on page 48... They really don't change expression much.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I have to say i find the stiffness quite charming actually

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The first time I can tell that the eyebrows have moved at all is on page 48... They really don't change expression much.

A little young for Botox (tm), but I guess she is well-off.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I get the idea that Toujou is supposed to be inscrutable, hence her stiffness. Just my own impression. I have nothing to say for the other characters.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Question, why are there two Zettai x Roman listed?

To reply you must either login or sign up.