Forum › Our Future is SHINY discussion

drpepperfan Admin
1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

hahahaha hell yeah, now that's what i wanted to see!
Thanks a lot.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yesss, I was hoping for a sequel to that one!

I love how Kumichou writes Mari here, especially at the beginning when she's super pumped up about dating Dia.

Also upon re-reading, I just noticed how Riko goes straight for a Kabedon when she's interrogating Dia.

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 2:06AM

joined Jun 1, 2016

Happy birthday to Dia

joined Jul 29, 2018

I found gold. This - this is the good shtuff

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhh i fuckin love kumichou. Love how they write the third years and im so happy there was a sequel.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Gooood shiet~

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

this is sooo good ~ one of the great things about Kumichou's third-year stuff is how they write the third party. in this case, Kanan's a great facilitator/instigator of Mari's feelings, aware of them but not forcing her to come to any sort of realization about them before she's ready. also she does it in the most Kanan way ever with her shit-eating grins. loved it.

also, nervous/shy Dia is adorable like when she's shining the flashlight on pg. 24

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Mari has so many cute and animated expressions. you could cut out many panels with mari in it in both this work and the previous and you would get a really good reaction image

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I can't believe Kumichou makes me shake with just how cute their doujins are. Every. Single. Time.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I can't believe Kumichou would make a sequel for my all time favorite DiaMari

joined Oct 5, 2018

Ah how could that i miss it this is so good thank u Kumichou-sensei this is best new year present 4 me and HBD again Dia

Img_8243
joined Feb 25, 2018

Stories like this feed my fire for Dia-Mari even more... making me think how perfect they are for each other!
Dia is serious, stern, determined and refined on the outside, yet she turns cute or even sentimentally clumsy when it comes to things or people she loves (Idols/Ruby). Mari, on the other hand, is loud, so up-beat and undoubtedly shiny!
But when things get serious she is turning into someone else! Her wise, devoted and responsible self emerges making her absolutely lovable! (Saving the school/ helping You/ slapping Kanan back to reality).
Thus these two complete each other perfectly... They match in a dangerous degree.
The prequel of this story thrilled me, as the way they realized their love for each other is brilliant! The continuation tied things up in a satisfying fulfilling way!
I have to say though that Kumichou’s hands, if anything, are destined to draw Mari’s facial expressions!
Aaaaand... Happy birthday Dia-chan!!!

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

This is nice and cute

joined Mar 22, 2020

One of the best things I've ever read... I seriously hope that the author will do more of them. DiaMari is my favorite ship!

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 11:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.