Forum › Love Red discussion

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Aww, adorable. Always love this, esp when they throw clowpy in as their kid.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Interesting

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Amazingly, despite there being more functional families in Touhou (Moriya, Shinki's Makai, Aki, Prismriver), the HecaJun family may just be the most heartwarming.

The stuff that Junko has gone through makes their current happiness go through the roof!

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

It's been a while since I've seen Purely Hell here. Nice.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

It's been a while since I've seen Purely Hell here. Nice.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Cute

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Found the original source, if anyone was looking for it: https://twitter.com/haiaiyaiai/status/1052642381843972096

I'm glad that the Hecatia x Junko pairing got so popular, it has a lot of potential for cute/sad/heartwarming situations like here.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Found the original source, if anyone was looking for it: https://twitter.com/haiaiyaiai/status/1052642381843972096

I'm glad that the Hecatia x Junko pairing got so popular, it has a lot of potential for cute/sad/heartwarming situations like here.

100% agreed. ZUN did a good job with these two.
...Though I guess he didn't exactly invent Junko... even so, TH15 is almost certainly my favorite so far, character-wise. Possibly second to SA, I'm not entirely sure.

A brief glance at the author's twitter makes me think they might just like Hecatia/Junko/Clownpiece. Just a hunch.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Amazingly, despite there being more functional families in Touhou (Moriya, Shinki's Makai, Aki, Prismriver), the HecaJun family may just be the most heartwarming.

The stuff that Junko has gone through makes their current happiness go through the roof!

Junko x Hecatia is one of the best pairings because of this. I always look forward to reading HecatiaJunko family doujins.

The only other family with heartwarming parents-with-child stories is the Yakumo family, but those aren't as satisfying as I pair Yukari with Yuyuko.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Junko x Hecatia is one of the best pairings because of this. I always look forward to reading HecatiaJunko family doujins.

The only other family with heartwarming parents-with-child stories is the Yakumo family, but those aren't as satisfying as I pair Yukari with Yuyuko.

Well, Moriya and Makai both have parents with child stories which can be pretty heart warming. Even Yuuka and Medicine's relationship can be really familial and heartwarming.

Although HecaJun just has that redemption factor which makes it so charming. Junko's got one hell of a messed up marriage in the past, but Hecatia is here to make her world all right again with Clownpiece. It's so...moving. Junko could finally have the family she wanted.

last edited at Dec 23, 2018 10:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.