Forum › Gokujou Drops discussion

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

one of the first mangas I read that got me hooked to yuri.

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

One of the best yuri I’ve ever read.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Nice art but really gross, this one is a big No for me

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

So Komari-chan, you don't wear a bra when you go to sleep?

Who the fuck wears a bra to bed lmao

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This might have been good for its time but reading this in 2020 makes it look pretty mediocre. The dumb melodrama is worse than Citrus and the whole thing with all the other girls being all over the main chick was kinda weird... It seemed like it couldn’t decide whether it wanted to be serious or humorous and mixed the two in a way that really didn’t work. In the end I just read it for the sake of marking it as read.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Komari must have some strong pheromones to have been craved by quite a few people

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Me mata que la respuesta de todas ante cualquier cosa es acosar a la prota .. dios.

Releer este manga después de años ya siendo adulta, me hace dar cuenta que problemático es.

last edited at Feb 8, 2021 7:27PM

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

This might have been good for its time but reading this in 2020 makes it look pretty mediocre. The dumb melodrama is worse than Citrus and the whole thing with all the other girls being all over the main chick was kinda weird... It seemed like it couldn’t decide whether it wanted to be serious or humorous and mixed the two in a way that really didn’t work. In the end I just read it for the sake of marking it as read.

I know right
The pacing is too fast and doesn't diced how the overall mood is.
And don't get me started with the lack of consent ..

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Komari must have some strong pheromones to have been craved by quite a few people

It's almost like some kind of omega verse fic

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The constant molestation is pretty creepy tbh.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

The constant molestation is pretty creepy tbh.

so true. i mean i like classic yuri but please... c o n s e n t

Just realized that they're at Ohtori Academy and Hime is Himemiya... well, I can't believe I missed that.

cant i believed i missed that too lmfaoo

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Ah, a real classic. So many memories. A real GOAT, I tell ya

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

I'm surprised how much I've found this fun despite it being classic BL but with girls. It's so common in het romance and then in certain tops in BL to have the love interest be extremely dominant yet tortured and immature, so the "girl" can feel she truly knows him and can fix him.The blatant tropiness of that, how everyone desires the supposedly average protagonist, the random pop-out reactions in the panels, all the rich kid antics and just the very painful style of the art... It's fun, even if it does not at all work on a romantic level.

joined Oct 25, 2010

I always enjoyed this beautiful work! Yukio-chan and Komari-chan have known each other for a long time, even if Komari didn’t know until the end of this story! Both had half of a special necklace that proved they knew each other in their past. That was sweet and had my eyes tearing for some reason. Even now, I tear up while reading their story! Komari treasured Yukio for Yukio’s sake . The promise that they made long ago with each other and bound with two halves of a shell charm! They were always bonded together! I am tearing now!

last edited at Apr 12, 2023 7:46PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

No more separation…no more despair Yukio-chan and Komari-chan are together! Such a beautiful story!

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

Just once I'd like to see one of these things where the new girl shows up, gets molested, and promptly calls the cops. Then the rest of the manga is about everyone on trial for sexual assault as more and more girls come forward, and the defendants all turn on each other as they make plea deals, etc.

Obviously it wouldn't be cute or sexy, but it would be fucking funny as hell.

To reply you must either login or sign up.