Forum › IBERISU discussion

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

oh my god this was so hot

joined Sep 6, 2018

I'd like to read a sequel or two of this pair getting caught and having to deal with rollercoaster consequences. Much like "Blue Is The Warmest Color", I'd like to see artist's interpretation on such an event.

The artwork portrayed the erotica superbly, now its time to add a plot/drama to this good start of a Yuri manga. A great first submission of the artist's work to this website.

Edit: When it comes to fan books, there's no real chance of sequels, is there? I mean, fan books are passion projects with no intent of serializing a popular one shot, right?

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 2:49AM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Wholesome stories like these where girls do extensive gal paling are my favorite

joined Apr 12, 2014

Nice. I wonder if jpop or kpop idols are like this

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Oh wow those expressions are really well done. Though I kinda worry about how Shizuka's ribs are visible, maybe its just... me? lol

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Hot.

Darynka Makarchuk
joined Jun 2, 2018

Ohh so it's finally translated I have read it on nhentai but didn't know what was the story about
Also it's so hot

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

hm i dunno who these girls are but my idol fan fire is lit

joined Apr 14, 2018

mmm. what a delicious story. and not just about the se*

joined Sep 6, 2018

Most likely NOT. Such a pairing occurring is about 1:2,500, or about once every five years is my guess. With a monastic lifestyle, intense scrutiny by paparazzi, constant surveillance by their peers (who would want their group’s public image tarnished?), family/cultural pressure for grandkids, and easy pickings over studs once they veer off the limelight—yuri relationships will be kept under wraps and quietly expunged before the public notices.

The goal for those music groups is to make money, not find friends with benefits.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So glad this got translated already. Most Idolmaster couples I ship are due to fanart, including this one. Wish Mirai x Kana was as poular, though. lol

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Hotter than sunbathing in mid summer

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Most likely NOT. Such a pairing occurring is about 1:2,500, or about once every five years is my guess. With a monastic lifestyle, intense scrutiny by paparazzi, constant surveillance by their peers (who would want their group’s public image tarnished?), family/cultural pressure for grandkids, and easy pickings over studs once they veer off the limelight—yuri relationships will be kept under wraps and quietly expunged before the public notices.

The goal for those music groups is to make money, not find friends with benefits.

Could probably work if they are in the same group. (Like Moonsun but it's unclear if they are a couple)

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hotter than sunbathing in mid summer

Oh my fucking god it is. The passionate emotions behind it just make it a fucking billion times better uhggg.

Yanyan2s
joined Jun 3, 2014

This is sooo good

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

The problem is all idols have to prostitute themselves to old mafia men in order to advance their careers. So it’s probably just local idols who are just doing it for fun that are lesbians rather then big names.

joined Dec 29, 2017

This was a really good one, this site has been needing a doujin like this for a while now.

People think that idols are some kind of gods above us, but they're human too, and the ratio of gay people among them is just the same as the rest of the population, there are a few examples like Moonbyul and Solar from Mamamoo who are an open secret, LE the rapper of EXID who is having a romance with her female stylist, Irene from Red Velvet who has a reputation amongst lesbians (see "Irene hates men compilation") Amber from f(x) who at this point doesn't even need to come out, etc.
This kind of things happen and it's normal, don't get confused even if their country is homophobic af, lesbians will not stop existing.

last edited at Dec 2, 2018 1:40AM

joined Jan 6, 2016

I'm really happy that I've been seeing a lot more realistic boobs lately! Out with the melons, in with the water balloons!

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

amazing!! ive read this like 4 times already <3

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

God i just loved this im too tired to explain why but god i just did. Amazing.

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

wew

Edit: When it comes to fan books, there's no real chance of sequels, is there? I mean, fan books are passion projects with no intent of serializing a popular one shot, right?

It's entirely up to the doujinka whether they want to make more. Most doujs are intended as one-shots, but some are obviously meant to have at least a few installments (Secret Flowers comes to mind), and sometimes they'll make sequels (I can think of several Love Live works that have sequels, sometimes several).

This artist obviously has a lot of love for the pairing, so it's not out of the question, but they don't seem to have a history of making direct sequels, and the afterword says they want to do a futa shihoshizu book next, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

e: it's possible that this is in fact a sequel to their previous book, from the preview, but it looks more like it just has the same pairing getting together for the same reason /shrug

last edited at Dec 2, 2018 11:10AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

wew

It's entirely up to the doujinka whether they want to make more. Most doujs are intended as one-shots, but some are obviously meant to have at least a few installments (Secret Flowers comes to mind), and sometimes they'll make sequels (I can think of several Love Live works that have sequels, sometimes several).

This artist obviously has a lot of love for the pairing, so it's not out of the question, but they don't seem to have a history of making direct sequels, and the afterword says they want to do a futa shihoshizu book next, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

e: it's possible that this is in fact a sequel to their previous book, from the preview, but it looks more like it just has the same pairing getting together for the same reason /shrug

Well, with the discussion thread going on here, hopefully artist will notice. Thanks for replying.

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

Stories like this remind me again & again why I like yuri!

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Them expressions though, loved them

To reply you must either login or sign up.