Forum › FGO - Friends - Memes/Art/Yuri - Tips/Strats - etc

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

then Ozy popped like 3 def up buffs and I was fucked doing 0 dmg.

Oh yea, it can be so frustrating. I had 1 solo run where I dropped Nero to 10k and still had 1 guts left so I was confident I will finish her easy in next turn, but she must have cast her def when I wasn't paying attention so instead I was dealing like 10% dmg with my hits, so I didn't kill her. I was like, wtf just happened?

As a side note, Medb kept targeting my Nero(not solo, used AssScat to clean mob faster) with "Chariot my love" ...I think she might have a thing for our dear emperor.

Yea, my soloing her gave me idea for a funny doujin with them as a paring xD

...Now tell me which version you think is the best.

D-don't put me on the spot! I like the original one a bit more? I am not the best one to ask about music critique lol
Maybe the lurkers can give you a better answer.

Don't worry xD I was just curious since it was my first time editing a video xP

Btw, who did you use against Gil? TamaLancer was super free, Liz can solo it pretty easy at lvl 90 as well.

Standard 100 10/10/10 Scath with LB Bride CE and Mash, Zhuge, Helena and Caster Eli for buffs/stars. I got Cu at the end as a failsafe in case Scath wouldn't finish the job, but lol, she made Gil like 5 new asses with just some support. Since I couldn't solo him with Umu I didn't even bother doing anything else.

Rye posted:

Threw my tickets at the frech banner, no Ruler, not even Caster... not my day :/

Caster? You wanted Giles?

last edited at Sep 27, 2018 9:54AM

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

How did you guys do on the finale xD?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Btw, who did you use against Gil? TamaLancer was super free, Liz can solo it pretty easy at lvl 90 as well.

Standard 100 10/10/10 Scath with LB Bride CE and Mash, Zhuge, Helena and Caster Eli for buffs/stars. I got Cu at the end as a failsafe in case Scath wouldn't finish the job, but lol, she made Gil like 5 new asses with just some support. Since I couldn't solo him with Umu I didn't even bother doing anything else.

I feel like that one was easy if you have a gold Lancer. All of them seem to deal with the gimmick with the right set up. I wonder if anyone did a Li Shuwen team. Cú IS a gold Lancer change my mind

Rye posted:

Threw my tickets at the frech banner, no Ruler, not even Caster... not my day :/

Caster? You wanted Giles?

Yeah, I know he's absolutely terrible, it's just for the collection. I tried for Saber alter as well with no luck.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Took me longer than I thought because of issues with editing and real life, but it's finally here:
Where is my refund
Stop knocking on my door
Maid is so OP on Umu
Also I really suck at making thumbnails

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Did you guys/gals roll for tsundere witch? I got NP2 Ibaraki, Nito, another rare prism...not too bad, I guess. See you in 2 years lady whale creator EX.
Didn't bother with the current banner, just one useless ticket.

This is the funniest event so far, also digging all the references. even if the G&G map gives me PTSD
Got my DQ cosplaying Dragon to 60 already, stopping for now.
Also, Eliza x Nito is viable?!

Took me longer than I thought because of issues with editing and real life, but it's finally here:
Where is my refund
Stop knocking on my door

I just used the Liz fight for damage testing with my sabers because it was so easy lol. Sorry, Liz...

Did triple Nero for the challenge fight, again not very challenging...

Maid is so OP on Umu

It's quite good, and you can stack Medea Lily and Irisviel/Nightingale's bond CE for a ridiculous amount of heals

THE ONE WITH ELIZABETH IS CUTE

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I wish Ibaraki was in this banner. Since that's not the case, I rolled some tickets and kept saving.

Also, Eliza x Nito is viable?!

All yuri ships are viable if you tune your goggles right.

Did you guys/gals roll for tsundere witch?

OG Jeanne >>> Alter, fite me

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

OG Jeanne >>> Alter, fite me

I mean, It's ok if you prefer plain white bread over a grilled cheeze sandwich ;)

That said I don't really care that much for either outside of gameplay tbh, I'm loyal to the Tama/Liz/Nero trio and Gil. But it would be nice to get ANY extra class units :/

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

THE ONE WITH ELIZABETH IS CUTE

Well I mean I just find random picks that kinda fits, so it can work well. But I can't edit images to make my own unique thumbnails for shit. And I don't really have good ideas for them in the first place.

Rye posted:

But it would be nice to get ANY extra class units :/

How dare you forgot about Mash!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well I mean I just find random picks that kinda fits, so it can work well. But I can't edit images to make my own unique thumbnails for shit. And I don't really have good ideas for them in the first place.

I honestly have no good ideas how to make a more edited thumbnail either. I just imagine a bunch of memes on top of some fan art...
why are we still using spoilers here, we already changes the subject lol

Rye posted:

But it would be nice to get ANY extra class units :/

How dare you forgot about Mash!

Who said I forgot about second* best kouhai? She doesn't count for bonus resistance/damage.
Ignore my level 59 Mashu

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

WTF! I just got Ozy with tickets in Jack banner. I have so many mixed feelings right now...and not enough rider exp OOF
I guess I'm never getting Tamamo or Jack on rate ups...reverse EX-luck strikes again.

last edited at Nov 15, 2018 6:15AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

WTF! I just got Ozy with tickets in Jack banner. I have so many mixed feelings right now...and not enough rider exp OOF
I guess I'm never getting Tamamo or Jack on rate ups...reverse EX-luck strikes again.

I feel you. Last year got Zhuge and this year got Mordred on Tamamo's rate up.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I MUST GET MUSASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm surprised none hasn't bragged that Lucoa-san here.
I gotta get my butt off smash to rush story for the free SQs lol

Nope, I'm not jealous. What could ever give you that idea?

My plan: get those 30sq, wait4 wizard, get memes, use last few on Gorgon/Lucoa, STILL have enough 4 Musashi. Then have enough by the time CCC comes around...wish me luck.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm surprised none hasn't bragged that Lucoa-san here.

I don't like to rub my Luck EX- in everyone's faces... Still only managed to get a single Fuji-nee though... 3* rate-up is the biggest of lies.

My plan: get those 30sq, wait4 wizard, get memes, use last few on Gorgon/Lucoa, STILL have enough 4 Musashi. Then have enough by the time CCC comes around...wish me luck

Good luck! Going after whom? Kiara? Melt? Everyone?

joined Jun 17, 2014

sad that i didnt get lily medusa wasted a bunch but i gotta save for musashi.....

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Bwahahah Memerlin+Medea lily+Irisviel is hilarious, sorry for wasting your time Gorg-err Tiamat. Laughs in 49 stars/12k+ heals/remove debuff/guts per turn

I don't like to rub my Luck EX- in everyone's faces... Still only managed to get a single Fuji-nee though... 3* rate-up is the biggest of lies.

What the heck?! I usually get a bunch of the rate up 3* before I see a gold.

Good luck! Going after whom? Kiara? Melt? Everyone?

Mainly Melt, Suzuka is on that as well and she's cool and I want her. I want everyone else too but...hahah....I don't want to get my hopes up. I'll ticket 4 Hassan, then just wait till summer hell part 2.

sad that i didnt get lily medusa wasted a bunch but i gotta save for musashi.....

OOF stay strong!

Btw, get your bonds high and ready on your Zerks for the raids! My Ibaraki/Herc/Lancelot are bond 6...sometimes I wish Nightingale had a damaging np(bond 8).

last edited at Dec 15, 2018 7:05AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

What the heck?! I usually get a bunch of the rate up 3* before I see a gold.

Spend like 2000+ quartz so far on this game and 90% of silvers were not rate up ones. It only exist to bait you into rolling.

And speaking of rate up. Rolled 13 single rolls for Chibidusa. Got 500 years obsession, super kirei and divine banquet (already have 2 LB I never use). Rate up do not exist.

I'm not salty

last edited at Dec 15, 2018 10:11AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Gonna post my salt here to let out my frustration.
1 Volum(good), 8 Awakened will(yes 8), 3 mega Kirei, 2 HF, 1 LZO, 1 divine banquet, and some other 4* I can't remember+GaePirates, 3rd Ibaraki. If you were gonna give me so many gold CEs at least gimme 2030/Kscope.

Feck the raid, I'll get Nito's pages later. I'll just jump off a bridge if I don't get Melt later :/

Oh and, I'll be on Azur lane if anyone needs me lol I'm easy to find.

Finished Tiamat video

The most annoying part about that fight is the remove buffs, I did the story Gil+Mash+Martha(to remove debuff). I cringed everytime she removed them. I did it mostly for the unique voice lines XD

last edited at Dec 22, 2018 6:18AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
joined Jun 17, 2014

I WASTED EVERYTHING FOR MUSASHI FUCK ME RIP, COMMIT SUDOKU ON ME!!!!!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Got Zhuge from guarantee. Fuck you DW.

joined Jun 17, 2014

there is no god

To reply you must either login or sign up.