Forum › High School Inari Tamamo-chan! discussion

1185287_545264538860379_946420239_n
joined Aug 30, 2013

I like this its funny

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Uh oh, tanuki and nekomata incoming. Prepare for hijinks.

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

Bestiality crush

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

even japan cant escape lord tachanka

joined Jul 26, 2016

My meme-fu is rusty but when did Russian peasant carts turned ersatz MG carriers become one...?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

My meme-fu is rusty but when did Russian peasant carts turned ersatz MG carriers become one...?

Ever since a character in a popular video game was named after them.

Speaking of, now Skyrim has even been ported to manga.

Osaki-chan's so pure.
Also enjoyed seeing the nerdier side of Mikki.

last edited at Aug 12, 2018 5:47AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Little sister is adorable, and the other girls look really nice in their hats.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Mikki looks great with her hair out, too.

joined May 30, 2016

I may have missed it, but was it ever revealed to Tamamo that they know that she's a deity? It seems that people just accepted that she is and no longer hide their reactions. It's funny how Tamamo just casually says stuff related to being a deity without even caring anymore.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Supposedly not. Her not being discovered is the rule she has to obey, but it seems to be somewhat self-enforced. As in, as long as she doesn't know she've been revealed, she's OK.

joined Jul 26, 2016

She's also plain terrible at subterfuge.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can definitely believe that she still hasn't figured out that her cover was blown immediately, despite her friends casually discussing god stuff with her.

Everyone else are playing along to be nice to her, so nobody's had the heart to point this out.

This page is an example of them trying to not break it to her https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/high_school_inari_tamamo_chan_ch13#3

I kinda like that there's absolutely no stakes or real secrets that actually matter in this manga, it adds to the lighthearted mood.

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 3:56PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hold on, suddenly realized that there's a sister who hasn't shown up yet. We're told early on that there are four fox statues guarding the shrine, right? And then there's also the foreshadowing of two more shapeshifters who aren't foxes.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yes, Tenko's profile said that there are 4 sisters. I think concerning the actual statues it's a bit more ambiguous; there's 4 "types" according to the author but the shrine in question has a whole bunch more fox statues.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wait, so they've basically gone commando this whole time?

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

was that fucking Tuchanka from page 124 in chapter 29?

joined Oct 26, 2016

Must touch fluffy tail.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

was that fucking Tuchanka from page 124 in chapter 29?

Yeah, and he's fighting zombies apparently.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Oh yeah. Surely they'll all become special friends.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I will write a history when La Pucelle romance all the Tamamo Sister :)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh, weasel youkai is novel. Can't recall running across that in a mango before.

Also, delinquent talk failed Tamamo airhead shield 2 stronk

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Expected tanuki and nekomata, got tanuki and weasel instead. Not complaining, of course.

It's nice to have some conflict for once.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I could have done without the photography creepiness. It's not funny and has been done about a billion times too often. But otherwise... ^^

You say that, but given everything we've learned of the characters, the guys aren't so much creepers, but rather just legit fans and admirers of Tamamo-chan. To be perfectly honest, I think the boys have been shockingly honest and pure when it comes to the kitsune in question, since they just want to capture the beauty/cuteness of Tamamo.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I could have done without the photography creepiness. It's not funny and has been done about a billion times too often. But otherwise... ^^

You say that, but given everything we've learned of the characters, the guys aren't so much creepers, but rather just legit fans and admirers of Tamamo-chan. To be perfectly honest, I think the boys have been shockingly honest and pure when it comes to the kitsune in question, since they just want to capture the beauty/cuteness of Tamamo.

Eh, to be fair, taking upskirt shots is a creeper move.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This is basically defending the creepy idol culture as something "pure and innocent". The connotations of those sneaky photographs (a clear violation of personal rights imo) along with flushed appearance/heavy breathing is definitely not one of "oh, this is all innocent".

I mean, I agree that it could be worse. Realistically, since Tama doesn't care, it's really no issue at all. But I still feel it's a weak excuse and it didn't have to be there ...

To reply you must either login or sign up.