Forum › Introducing Dynasty Premium

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I have just been informed that Yuri Goggles™ accounts are actually free now due to user feedback.
In that case, please purchase Spitting Distance™ account upgrades to obtain exactly the same privilege we had originally designed the Yuri Goggles™ accounts to have.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i love how Dynasty-scans staffs still sound serious with their posts about this.. :D

but really i was wondering how will i be able to help in a way, i wouldn't mind paying if ever.. so i took this seriously at first rofl.

The_guy
joined Feb 26, 2012

That HURT.

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

Amazing April Fool's, good job on truly making me laugh.

Untitled-1
joined Apr 1, 2013

I have just been informed that Yuri Goggles™ accounts are actually free now due to user feedback.
In that case, please purchase Spitting Distance™ account upgrades to obtain exactly the same privilege we had originally designed the Yuri Goggles™ accounts to have.

That is not fair, I already paid twice! I feel more desperate and lonely with a worse careless way of wasting money than before.

joined Apr 1, 2013

My life span reduced 10 yrs after read the news and still reduced after purchasing the premium account. Gimme back my ageee dynasty scansss

joined Apr 1, 2013

adblockplus successfully removed the waiting queue.
Muahahaha. But since I dont wanna get banned i will not post the required filter!

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

adblockplus successfully removed the waiting queue.
Muahahaha. But since I dont wanna get banned i will not post the required filter!

Reverse engineering digital content protection measures are a violation of Section 103 of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. You are required to cease and desist all such activities post haste. Failure to comply with this requirement could lead to legal action being taken against you.

joined Apr 1, 2013

sorry mr. apple.

joined Jan 31, 2013

I understand the "monetization" by premium accounts, but $ 1 per chapter when the most expensive account is required seems kind of expensive. Once i believe your target audience is for the most part students.
Sry for the bad english =x

Img_0180
joined Mar 9, 2012

ಠ_ಠ you got me good, I bow to you in respect! i shall now retire in shame.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Ok, there's a problem, you can't click the upgrade button on mobile devices it's off to the left of the screen so there's a dialog box covering the chapter.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Ok, there's a problem, you can't click the upgrade button on mobile devices it's off to the left of the screen so there's a dialog box covering the chapter.

To use the mobile view you must first purchase a Premium account through the website from a computer.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

To use the mobile view you must first purchase a Premium account through the website from a computer.

Can I pay in femptobitcoins? I think that that's worth something like 3.12905883285 USD at the moment.

1456129_731054070241381_1231149520_n
joined Feb 12, 2013

Uwwa, you're kiddin', right? NOOOOO, I can't pay a thing.... I'm poor..... What to do? Should I delete my account?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

almost got a heart attack damn u ppl
now i must calm myself down with some yuri goodness

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I don't know why you are all think this is a joke. We have bills to pay, for example, I need the tears of freshly born baby turtles to polish my dozens of Lamborghinis. That's a lot of tears people.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I don't know why you are all think this is a joke. We have bills to pay, for example, I need the tears of freshly born baby turtles to polish my dozens of Lamborghinis. That's a lot of tears people.

... Casusby really is like Kim Jong Il...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

... Casusby really is like Kim Jong Il...

They have to pay off all those giant gold Yuri statues and girls school castle they had built somewhere in Siberia.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

^^^^^ THIS -cries- XDDDDD

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Haaaaaaa good April Fools day guys good one good one.

Not quite as awesome as the fake Sasameki Koto chapter possibly, that thing was legendary. But still a good one, and one of the best ones I saw this year.

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

I thought it was true.. Until I open this site again today, and found everything is all right.. ahahhahah
Best fool ever.. You got me. ;)

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Due to our now filled coffers from overwhelming support for scummy business practices, Dynasty Premium has now ended sooner than Soon™.
There are no refunds and all digital material must be returned Soon™ because they are actually rentals. If customers do not want their favorite mangaka to go bankrupt, customers will return those ill-gotten digital products purchased through Dynasty Premium or else we will sue the living daylights out of them for tracing-right infringement.

Pay your dues, scum.

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 10:28PM

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

SCUM.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Wow... totally forgot it was April 1st when I read the OP. Loved it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.